[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
Zareva wrote:
"
Scoozii wrote:
Hey, im in love with molten strike, thanks for the build. However i have one question. Ive been using praxis to level with, how do i sustain mana when i get farther and need to trade out my ring?

Oskarm gloves or a shaped ring with "Curse Enemies with Level X Assassin's Mark on Hit" + node "Life and Mana Leech" near "Vitality Void" will solve all your mana issues.

Thanks for the reply, i didnt notice the mana/life leech node there, and didnt think about the assassins mark.
"
theworldowner wrote:
Could someone please take a look into my char and let me know if there is anything that I can improve? I don't think I'm strong enough for t12-15, however it should be.

You need 20 quality on all your gem
Have you been able to clear Uber Elder with this build? I can clear everything super well, but only managed getting Uber Elder to 25% unsure if build, or just not quite good enough at the mechanics yet.
Is it me or there is no watcher's eye with anger ?
"
AeternusVale wrote:
Is it me or there is no watcher's eye with anger ?

Must be you, some here http://poe.trade/search/yakahiohagotam
First of all thank you very much for the guide, I'm loving playing with the build and it's the first one I invest for real. I would also like to say that I am new to the POB question, and comparing the POB of the OP to mine, mine is far below.

I would like them to take a look because I really do not know if they are just the items or if I do not know how to configure it right to see the actual POB.

POB: https://pastebin.com/sxHHXf8z

Sorry about the bad english, i'm brazilian btw :)
Hello All,

I will be going to ask the same.
Please check my setup too. My damage is no where near to the thread owner only missing xoph's and 2 more meatball. Also I don't feel tanky enough.
Guys check my setup pls, give advice, level 83, damage is very small
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
theworldowner wrote:
Could someone please take a look into my char and let me know if there is anything that I can improve? I don't think I'm strong enough for t12-15, however it should be.

You need 20 quality on all your gem

Thanks, it was really helpful :)
Hi, can you look at my build? , I imagine that the lack of damage is because I do not have the quality of the gems, but why do they kill me so easily? i have 9k armor and all resis caped 6k life in lvl 84 i will have close 7k in lvl 90.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info