[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
"
I've been talking about level requirements from the beginning. Maybe English is too difficult for you.
I've given specific examples with numbers. You've given nothing but theories. And now that you've lost the argument you start cursing.
Relax dude, it's just a game.

Haha, that's what I was sayin. Do you baby, if you think that's the way to go. He clearly thinks his way is cool, and it is, you were the one who originally got all up in arms bro, relax.

Your Ascendancy choices are definitely not efficient, however.

What you should be doing as Jugg is take more Endurance Charge nodes, and take Unrelenting. Unyielding is practically worthless if you are playing MS, and is probably even detrimental.

No man, not up in arms. Not swearing either like you. Also not interested in your opinion on what a Juggernaut is.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
"
I've been talking about level requirements from the beginning. Maybe English is too difficult for you.
I've given specific examples with numbers. You've given nothing but theories. And now that you've lost the argument you start cursing.
Relax dude, it's just a game.

Haha, that's what I was sayin. Do you baby, if you think that's the way to go. He clearly thinks his way is cool, and it is, you were the one who originally got all up in arms bro, relax.

Your Ascendancy choices are definitely not efficient, however.

What you should be doing as Jugg is take more Endurance Charge nodes, and take Unrelenting. Unyielding is practically worthless if you are playing MS, and is probably even detrimental.

No man, not up in arms. Not swearing either like you. Also not interested in your opinion on what a Juggernaut is.

Glad we got that settled. Enjoy missing out on DPS and survivability with your ascendancy choices.
Is Oni-Goroshi better than two Grelwood Shanks? They've been great at increasing my low armour and give me 4 more projectiles.
[Removed by Support]

"
raptorcardz wrote:
Is Oni-Goroshi better than two Grelwood Shanks? They've been great at increasing my low armour and give me 4 more projectiles.

Grelwoods are a great option as well if you wanted to experiment with changing the build around a bit and using a different body-armour.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 30, 2018, 1:51:05 PM
PSA to anyone running Molten Strike at this point and not Tec Slam, is not to take Unyielding. It will increase your AOE for MS and make less of the projectiles hit your target, lowering your DPS. Take Unrelenting instead for extra survivability.
Two Oni-Goroshi, in order to switch (between MS-BOssKiller and TS-Aoe)?
lol that awkward back and forth for 3 pages..
"
Groomi wrote:
Two Oni-Goroshi, in order to switch (between MS-BOssKiller and TS-Aoe)?

HELL YEA BABY, go big or go home. Frost Blades and Wildstrike are also options for clearing, shit even Molten Strike works really well there's just a small gaptime before your leech kicks in.
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Mar 29, 2018, 6:03:47 PM
Well, I'm still thinking my pathing is more efficient. I forgot to take out the mana leech node in the ranger area so that makes the lvl point moot. You don't get more mana leech but you DO get more life leech using the three nodes and Vitality Void.

Check it in PoB if you don't believe me. Respec the mana node in ranger area and enjoy 20 % more proj dmg, fury bolts, leech, and a strength node for the duelist jewel instead of a dex node, meaning more life, dmg and armor.
"
Mechita wrote:
Well, I'm still thinking my pathing is more efficient. I forgot to take out the mana leech node in the ranger area so that makes the lvl point moot. You don't get more mana leech but you DO get more life leech using the three nodes and Vitality Void.

Check it in PoB if you don't believe me. Respec the mana node in ranger area and enjoy 20 % more proj dmg, fury bolts, leech, and a strength node for the duelist jewel instead of a dex node, meaning more life, dmg and armor.

I did check it out in PoB and I posted specific numbers for my gear at level 96. A tiny bit more damage and less life for your tree. If you remove the mana leech (at level 95) then you can make up that life but then you need to get mana leech on your gear which means you may lose some other useful stat. Also you are still required to get to 95 for all that.

So preference depends on whether you want to be limited to gear with mana leech and your willingness to level to at least 95, preferable 96. Personally I prefer to not have to constraint my gear choices and also already bored of the league so definitely not going to 95. The only thing still keeping (part time) on the league is that the build is pretty good with the FB/MS combination.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 30, 2018, 6:58:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info