[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Also fire pen is just a little bit worse than multistrike so bye-bye multistrike. Yeeee. First melee attack build that I don't have to use that thing !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Very good build ..

Im Check for more tips.
"
WR47H wrote:
Ok, I can see the potential of the build and i'm only level 50, but please tell me how to stay alive for more than 10 seconds with this sword? I am literally the only thing that kills me. I start unleashing Techtonic Slam and before I know it my mana is gone and my health is going bye bye. I smash heath pots til they are gone and they won't even restore my health and i'm just dead. In fairness, I do not have the recommended chest, gloves or helm. I just don't see how it gets any better with this weapon constantly draining all of my health. Please advise.

Are you running a high level Purity of Fire?

PoF plus regen nodes plus a remove curse flask (Ele Weakness and Flammability are dangerous) plus the node on the tree that gives +1 Fire Resist - in combination counter the degen from "her embrace."
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 4, 2018, 9:05:03 PM
I'm only 48 so far but I'm having mana issues while only running Purity of Fire. How are you able to sustain your attacks with both Purity and Anger? I'm enjoying the build and it sure puts out a lot of damage but I feel like I'm missing something to keep my mana up.

Thanks!
Are there any map mods this build can't do?
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I'm only 48 so far but I'm having mana issues while only running Purity of Fire. How are you able to sustain your attacks with both Purity and Anger? I'm enjoying the build and it sure puts out a lot of damage but I feel like I'm missing something to keep my mana up.

Thanks!

I'm in this same situation. once you have that mana leech node by void vitality it gets alitte easier but still not perfect.

also for those using tectonic, you can easily get yourself 7 endurance charges, they arent in the OP's tree but I think they should be for the tectonic option. you're already going right next to Vigor and Stamina, and Endurance is like 6 nodes up on the left side from the disemboweling wheel, you'll just pick up some more +str on the way. The skill benefits from endurance charges to the point I think its worth getting those and sacrificing some of the stuff to the far right
"
JonathanPDX wrote:

Thanks!

Cope however you can (elreon jewelry, Thieve's Torment, Praxis, etc.) until you can take the mana leech nodes. You should be good to go once you reach mana leech.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
JonathanPDX wrote:

Thanks!

Cope however you can (elreon jewelry, Thieve's Torment, Praxis, etc.) until you can take the mana leech nodes. You should be good to go once you reach mana leech.

I dunno, I just did some testing and spec'd out of two random nodes that weren't that important and picked up spirit void. with purity of fire and anger on i still cant sustain mana. in my current setup tectonic costs 41 mana and those 2 auras leave me with 79.
Might be a dumb question but im pretty new to the game. Where do you put the tectonic slam gem at? I see molten strike is linked with your weapon but where would i end up putting tectonic slam and what support gems would go with it? Thanks again
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I dunno, I just did some testing and spec'd out of two random nodes that weren't that important and picked up spirit void. with purity of fire and anger on i still cant sustain mana. in my current setup tectonic costs 41 mana and those 2 auras leave me with 79.

I see - I'm using Molten Strike which has a lower mana cost.

You may need to juggle a bit to fix this - others playing Tectonic Strike may have better tips - but... I guess I'd try picking up Dynamo near the Scion life wheel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info