[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
spidii wrote:
Using this build in BHC, what's a good way to counter act the life drain from the sword?

Honestly I don't feel it at all with PoF + all Pantheon upgrades. Try using PoF and Vitality and don't use Blood Rage.
Last edited by roun on Mar 5, 2018, 3:18:09 AM
"
kelongngu wrote:
Since "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun" support is buffed in 3.2, do you think it's worthwhile to replace a link with it?

It gives 3% MORE damage per endurance charge now.

You would have to invest in getting charges from the tree, but yeah sure it seems fine.
Hello, new to the game kinda.
Are you using two swords or one sword?
"
roun wrote:
"
darksouls98 wrote:
Might be a dumb question but im pretty new to the game. Where do you put the tectonic slam gem at? I see molten strike is linked with your weapon but where would i end up putting tectonic slam and what support gems would go with it? Thanks again

Not a dumb question, just forgot to add to that section. Added.

I see now that you put it in the weapon but what about if you use both skills? Molten Strike/Tectonic Slam?
"
darksouls98 wrote:
"
roun wrote:
"
darksouls98 wrote:
Might be a dumb question but im pretty new to the game. Where do you put the tectonic slam gem at? I see molten strike is linked with your weapon but where would i end up putting tectonic slam and what support gems would go with it? Thanks again

Not a dumb question, just forgot to add to that section. Added.

I see now that you put it in the weapon but what about if you use both skills? Molten Strike/Tectonic Slam?

Just replace TS for MS when you do a hard boss. They are the same colour. If you have two Oni-Goroshis you can use a weapon swap instead and use Inc Crit Damage instead of Ancestral Call in the TS one.
"
Skyez666 wrote:
Hello, new to the game kinda.
Are you using two swords or one sword?

Just one.
I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with Tectonic Slam. Maybe I'm missing the point or it will shine at later levels, but right now Molten Strike plays more smoothly. No need to switch gems and Ancestral Call is dope. And you get to keep all your Endurance Charges for IC/mitigation, and you don't need to spec into Disemboweling = bigger lifepool.
So am I able to just use Tectonic Slam? Or do I need to use Molten Strike as well? Since it looks like I'd need two Oni-Goroshi if I wanted to run both since different socket colors.

EDIT: Saw you only use one sword, but would just Tectonic Slam work so I can use the increased crit damage? Or is it a lot less damage doing just Tect Slam?
Last edited by AnthroAdryn on Mar 5, 2018, 2:30:18 PM
I'm using the MS varient of this build and looking at the tree i can see a node Fury Bolts which we can grab for 2 points, it gives us a total of 30% projectile damage and 20% accuracy rating.. These do work with MS and the attack speed form ascendancy with accuracy right? seems like a good grab for only 2 points or am i missing something?
"
roun wrote:
"
I see you still take Iron Grip for TS. I assume this boosts our fire damage ? Both the tooltip and PoB ignore it.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Does iron grip somehow help tectonic or did you just forget to remove it from that tree? the fissures aren't projectiles are they?

Forgot to remove it, sorry.

And also, Point Blank, in case you didnt removed it too. Didnt checked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info