[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Took me around 5.5 hours to farm the first sword via Hillock. Since you can get to maps in this time, I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I don't really like rushing to Atlas ASAP so it's fine by me.
are we still using wildfire jewels for the extra fire damage (with tectonic slam)
"
drmobius wrote:
are we still using wildfire jewels for the extra fire damage (with tectonic slam)

I doubt it, it's better to grab regular/Abyss jewels for extra life, AS, crit, etc.
Hey! I'm curious on what weapons unique/rares you would recommend for leveling and then low level end game?
Last edited by garrett871 on Mar 3, 2018, 3:58:40 PM
I farmed an Oni and started this build. i plan to use tectonic, not molten unless i feel i really need to for single target. but so far at 32 tectonic is just flat out stronger(but consumes mana faster)

its pretty face roll at this point, the damage with oni + tectonic is just unstoppable.

my only concern is how many endurance charges are you getting with this build? tectonic gets huge benefits from them.
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 3, 2018, 4:29:17 PM
"
I farmed an Oni and started this build. i plan to use tectonic, not molten unless i feel i really need to for single target. but so far at 32 tectonic is just flat out stronger(but consumes mana faster)

its pretty face roll at this point, the damage with oni + tectonic is just unstoppable.

my only concern is how many endurance charges are you getting with this build? tectonic gets huge benefits from them.

I saw this on reddit:
New enchant: “40% chance for tectonic slam to not consume an endurance charge.”
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I'll make another tree for Tectonic Strike in a few hours, having fun leveling at the moment. Basically just replace some stuff to get the Disemboweling wheel and endurance charges.
What is the best order to get ascendencies?
Unflinching, Unbreakable, Undeniable, Unstoppable???

Going to level most of the way up with Molten Strike.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info