[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

"
skyscan wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my barrage DPS feels really weak. Can someone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=HeartOfVel

You are missing the extra projectiles, they make a huge difference.

Dying Sun and extra projectile from helm. Also, you didn't go deadeye, so you lost one projectile from there too.

That's already a total of 4 extra projectiles.

You are also missing point blank.

Arching blows gives penetration and increased lightning damage, which you didn't take.

What gems are you using for barrage?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my barrage DPS feels really weak. Can someone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=HeartOfVel

Dying Sun and extra projectile from helm. Also, you didn't go deadeye, so you lost one projectile from there too.

Arching blows gives penetration and increased lightning damage, which you didn't take.

Oh, I've changed a bunch since then. Just going KB in toxic sewers now for leveling quickly.
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

Oh, I've changed a bunch since then. Just going KB in toxic sewers now for leveling quickly.

Your profile says otherwise. Why would you drop Dying sun and a helm with 1 extra projectile just to do toxic sewers?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
so i decided to retry this build in 3.3. i cant remember if i solved stun or not, i dont see anything bout it. are we just ignoring stun and relying on slayer leech and massive dps to not get stun so often or did i miss something?.

granted im only at 4.7 life atm l79, i guess it will get better hitting 6k life later. thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zoktar/characters/

rhoblastini
How do you sustain mana? I just got to blood aqueduct and switched to this and it feels really bad. I don't understand the curse on hit + assassin's mark in lightpoacher. Those spirit burst projectiles are way too slow to hit anything before things die so the curse never applies.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
How do you sustain mana? I just got to blood aqueduct and switched to this and it feels really bad. I don't understand the curse on hit + assassin's mark in lightpoacher. Those spirit burst projectiles are way too slow to hit anything before things die so the curse never applies.

u can get pc on crit corruption on piscators now, so u dont nessesarly need assmark anymore for pcs.

theres a single mana leech point at dualist thats more than enough, if ur damage is to low for that to be enough a temp fix would be to get a mana on hit jewel that should be more than enough.

yeah since lightpoacher proc got its range nerfed it kinda blows for cursing. im just using a phaserun + inc duration in there now. helps for mapping.

u could also do something like cwdt enfeeble or assmark if u want the extra crit on bosses.

im trying to slove chainstun atm as using the arakali recovery rate thingy, mostly dying to chain stuns. might have to get the stun enchant on boots.
"
zoktar wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:

u can get pc on crit corruption on piscators now, so u dont nessesarly need assmark anymore for pcs.

theres a single mana leech point at dualist thats more than enough, if ur damage is to low for that to be enough a temp fix would be to get a mana on hit jewel that should be more than enough.

yeah since lightpoacher proc got its range nerfed it kinda blows for cursing. im just using a phaserun + inc duration in there now. helps for mapping.

u could also do something like cwdt enfeeble or assmark if u want the extra crit on bosses.

im trying to slove chainstun atm as using the arakali recovery rate thingy, mostly dying to chain stuns. might have to get the stun enchant on boots.

going up 6.5k life is the only solution i could find for that problem. If the problem still continues, I would recommend/and i actually was using granite flask and that was helping me to deal with stuns.
in short, giving up 10% pen is not a good idea, keep the boots enchantment as it is.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 13, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
how are u using haste+wrath+herald of ice togther?
"
huctor wrote:

where do you see that?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
huctor wrote:

where do you see that?

in gems u have all gems 2 with empower and the last on on boots i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info