[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

Hi,
what about going for slayer / raider instead of slayer / deadeye?
At a first glance I see that:
- I would lose 1 additional arrow, so like 10% more dmg, but I'll get frenzy charges against bosses, so 12% more dmg
- I would lose 1000 accuracy, but I would like to use lycosidae anyway
-I would gain perma onslaught, so silver flask can be substituted with another one
-10% increased speed seems nice because we miss qotf

what do you think?
"
engharat wrote:
Hi,
what about going for slayer / raider instead of slayer / deadeye?
At a first glance I see that:
- I would lose 1 additional arrow, so like 10% more dmg, but I'll get frenzy charges against bosses, so 12% more dmg
- I would lose 1000 accuracy, but I would like to use lycosidae anyway
-I would gain perma onslaught, so silver flask can be substituted with another one
-10% increased speed seems nice because we miss qotf

what do you think?

slayer & pathfinder seems like a better choice to me after nature's boon addition to scion pathfinder subclass. this can help in long fights since you can generate your flask charges rapidly during the fight regardless you kill enemies or not.

Raider is good but you'll never able to find enough comfort in boss fights to get max frenzy charges at most of the times you need them. in the case where you'll use raider it's better to get more f. charges from tree too.

the build guide is old as you can see, raider seems like a great idea to me as well but i haven't reflected my final ideas about the build yet. for mapping we've talked about that before and i agree that raider is best for mapping but for boss fights, it's a long debate that i'd like to avoid and in the end it's a matter of taste.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 22, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
10% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect
10% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect
Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 Seconds
Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances
15% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges

6% pen, 10% atttack speed, 10% movespeed, these sound really good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
As much as I want to play this build as ascendent, all the numbers seem to turn up better on deadeye. Is the guide just out of date?
"
Chengman wrote:
As much as I want to play this build as ascendent, all the numbers seem to turn up better on deadeye. Is the guide just out of date?

slayer leech is the answer. without it, it would be just another glassy wander build which performs only good in numbers.

you can't effectively use damage on full life with deadeye also.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 13, 2018, 2:43:13 AM
Hi,

I played a variant of this build slayer/pathfinder, was able to complete 40/40 challenges and kill uber elder 20 times (maybe 6 times deathless) and 150+ t16 guardians.

This is the best wander build for bossing.

Final stats was 6800 life, 40/40 dodge, new incursion boots from temple with spell dodge and reliable ilvl 83 searching eyes from t16 abyss really helps the build for this league!

Check my char if you want to see my setup!
POB link: https://pastebin.com/Y1m1Qexr

Would recommend if you plan on bossing / farming t16 with wander. If you just want to mf t8/t11s then deadeye would be better.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Jun 18, 2018, 7:26:49 PM
"
Stealthyy wrote:
Hi,

I played a variant of this build slayer/pathfinder, was able to complete 40/40 challenges and kill uber elder 20 times (maybe 6 times deathless) and 150+ t16 guardians.

This is the best wander build for bossing.

Final stats was 6800 life, 40/40 dodge, new incursion boots from temple with spell dodge and reliable ilvl 83 searching eyes from t16 abyss really helps the build for this league!

Check my char if you want to see my setup!
POB link: https://pastebin.com/Y1m1Qexr

Would recommend if you plan on bossing / farming t16 with wander. If you just want to mf t8/t11s then deadeye would be better.

Thanks for your feedback, awesome execution of the build.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my barrage DPS feels really weak. Can someone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=HeartOfVel

"
skyscan wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my barrage DPS feels really weak. Can someone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=HeartOfVel

barrage supposed to be 6l not KB. : )

you can't expect much from 3L barrage. IF you are deadeye or have deadeye as ascendant, obscurantis provides 4L, and adds really satisfying damag.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

barrage supposed to be 6l not KB. : )

you can't expect much from 3L barrage. IF you are deadeye or have deadeye as ascendant, obscurantis provides 4L, and adds really satisfying damag.

Oh, I know, I switched it out when I was doing toxic sewer. I'll post a pastebin next time, switching stuff around

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info