[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

No, I don't think Acro will let me facetank bosses. I turn up my defenses whenever I start getting into fights where it feels like I die before I can even get my DPS output going. Or when I'm mapping with random parties and I'm the only one dying. I can't kill it if I'm dead!

I agree about the distraction. I've been leveling a decoy totem and need to move it into my main setup somehow.
Last edited by tainium on Mar 20, 2018, 6:25:45 AM
This is a really strong build. I'm killing T15 bosses that usually are more difficult despite being unoptimized and needing better jewels!
"
tainium wrote:
This is a really strong build. I'm killing T15 bosses that usually are more difficult despite being unoptimized and needing better jewels!

glad to hear that, did you test granite flask vs tough bosses?(instead of silver flask)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey! Can this build run uber elder? Trying to find a build that can beat Uber Elder and still kinda map, and this looked promising
how would you build this as a deadeye / assasin or champion?

assasin gets no reflect on crit and champion about 20% MORE damage

slayer leech doesnt seem that good if you go for insta leech from thiefs torment
"
bangaroo wrote:
how would you build this as a deadeye / assasin or champion?

assasin gets no reflect on crit and champion about 20% MORE damage

slayer leech doesnt seem that good if you go for insta leech from thiefs torment

slayer leech is amazing <3

but i'll check champion too for sure. today. i'll revisit meek jewel too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
you wouldnt go assasain for the higher crit and no reflect ?
Assasin vs Deadeye

"
bangaroo wrote:
you wouldnt go assasain for the higher crit and no reflect ?

i never run reflect maps, if you run you can consider running shadow.

"
+1.5% to Critical Strike Chance
+40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life
20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Hit against Enemies that are on Full Life
Your Critical Strikes with Attacks Maim Enemies

for 1.5% crit is it worth to go Assasin?

Accuracy problem is huge with league builds and deadeye solves that, +1 arrow helps you to clear faster, "proj deails more damage as they travel further" helps to you to negate negative damage coming from point blank.

I don't know deadeye or raider is amazing for mapping. Numbers also show that deadeye is better. Better dps output she can provide than assasin.

Power charge generation is quite easy with + curse on hit + assasins mark on the helmet.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 23, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
About Might of the meek

when you use might of the meek next to proj nodes from south exit of scion, it covers "True Strike" too so it doesn't work anymore. So for might of the meek you lose 1 jewel which is huge,(like 5-6 nodes worth of power level) and you lose True Strike, it's not worth it.

same for attack speed exit. it returns even worse results.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 23, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Nice build, did all content with it last league. Now i wonder, if my resistances are OK w/o shield, should i go dual Piscators? Or myabe Piscator + high ele damage wand?
Last edited by streej on Mar 24, 2018, 6:11:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info