[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

hey, thanks for the guide!
how did you sustain shaped arachnid tomb maps?
Great guide man I also started at 3.0. However, alot of your gears are very expensive. My problem is getting currency to buy such items. Tried farming lab but lets be realistic how many times can you do lab without blowing brains out. So, I was wondering what your currency farming strat is if you have one? I'v been following your builds for awhile now and am always blown away by the cost min maxing hell just attaining some of gears is almost impossible imo.

Hoping to gain some insight ty in advance
~Wench
"
Verthener wrote:
Great guide man I also started at 3.0. However, alot of your gears are very expensive. My problem is getting currency to buy such items. Tried farming lab but lets be realistic how many times can you do lab without blowing brains out. So, I was wondering what your currency farming strat is if you have one? I'v been following your builds for awhile now and am always blown away by the cost min maxing hell just attaining some of gears is almost impossible imo.

~Wench

You can basically get good gear before lvl 75-80 if you know basics about trade. IF you're quite lucky you get really good gear SSF which is more than enough to go for T13+ maps.
Ty for reply dude these gears that past are much more attainable i was worried about
ATz acuity/ HH/ godly ventors.

One last question i was hoping to shed some light so for boot Enchant
Which one is preferred or works better.

.6% leech
or
2% regen

TY in advance

Im running soooo slow if i dont use potions... Is that normal? Or i did something wrong?
Becouse i am moving like slug. Also tried queen of the forest but with 17k evasion im running almost the same like with this armor.

What to do :>?
"
hey, thanks for the guide!
how did you sustain shaped arachnid tomb maps?
Chis/Alch/Vaal, 4 Sextants, Zana Bloodlines. Ran Alch and go'ed Shaped T14 Vaults (had like 30 from doing my zana questline) to build up my initial pool and now I can't run out.

"

~Wench
My strat - I play 100% solo but use trade to keep buying chisels and alchs and vaals. I just burn maps as fast as possible and sell my excess. I'll probably make an "efficiency" youtube series pretty soon because this is a really common question I get on stream.

"
Ty for reply dude these gears that past are much more attainable i was worried about
ATz acuity/ HH/ godly ventors.

One last question i was hoping to shed some light so for boot Enchant
Which one is preferred or works better.

.6% leech
or
2% regen

TY in advance
Leech, Damage, or Attack Speed if you've killed recently and Movement Speed if you haven't been hit recently are all good boot enchants but are not required.

I've now added this as a note to the Boots section of the guide.

"
Im running soooo slow if i dont use potions... Is that normal? Or i did something wrong?
Becouse i am moving like slug. Also tried queen of the forest but with 17k evasion im running almost the same like with this armor.

What to do :>?
Have you tried taking off quant for movespeed? Goldwyrm are really slow boots. Queen has a ton of synergy with jade/stibnite if you wanted to go that route.
hey, i'm currently playing this build and its extremely fun, but i'm struggling a bit. I think my dps is kinda low and im dying a lot, I mean, I think my gear is kinda decent but i'm not even killing shaped burial chambers boss cause it takes too long. Can you help me improve? Thanks!
Trying to make it feel smooth but its hard with so much IQ gear lol

I just got a doctor dropped, luckily after 3 maps of playing on this character, and I don't know where to start when upgrading my gear. Help would be much appreciated! I have an 8 ex budget.

I have a jewel but I don't know how to link that, my character is public so you can check that out there, his name is "ShaxWander".
Hi, I've been trying your build for a few days and so far it's quite fun, but I am wondering, how are you able to kill bosses? I struggle to kill even strong rares in my t10 maps, let alone yellow or red beasts, and some bosses deal so much damage, I literally get oneshot.

Problem is, I'm not sure how I can get much tankier apart from replacing a lot of uniques, which kind of defeats the purpose of an MF build altogether, no? Also, you take Vaal Pact, but what source of leech do you have? There's none in your tree, none on your items, so where do you get that life leech from? And how are you able to have enough leech to sustain your hp pool? (hell, i even run out of mana sometimes)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is my gear :

What could I do about my survivability and DPS? I clear packs just fine up to t12 (haven't tried higher yet), but bosses and tough rares are an absolute nightmare. Should I just ignore bosses and zoom past rares?

Edit : Also, forgot to mention, if you want to check out my character, my profile is public and my MF character is "BadassMFKer"
Last edited by Chnams on Apr 7, 2018, 7:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info