[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
procerator wrote:
"
lzzy1 wrote:
Hi. 2 days ago I made this build and I love it! It's fun and fast. The only problem that is coming up right now is that I do not have power charges. And I've seen in your videos if you have. How do I earn them? supposedly Assassin Mark gives me chances to have but still, I still do not have power charges.

What can I be doing wrong or what I'm missing?

You need to link at least 3 gems together "Curse on hit" <-> "Herald of Ice" <-> "Assasin`s Mark"

Thank you very much, I already solve it with this. :D
Why do you drop Wrath and use HOI with grace?
hey thi3n, I only have 50k dps at level 89, can you see the profile (MrKineticHell) and show me some ways to raise the dps?
"

Maybe because Wrath gives "% more Spell Lightning Damage" which is irrelevant for this build.

And grace gives a lot of evasion rating which is nice to have with Queen of the forest.
"
Hi. 2 days ago I made this build and I love it! It's fun and fast. The only problem that is coming up right now is that I do not have power charges. And I've seen in your videos if you have. How do I earn them? supposedly Assassin Mark gives me chances to have but still, I still do not have power charges.

What can I be doing wrong or what I'm missing?
Assassins Mark is a great source of Power Charge on Kill which is actually a stat you can get in other places as well (Shaper Amulet Suffixes give Frenzy/Power/End on kill)

"
I have a Watchers Eye that gives movespeed when using Grace. There's also some synergy with Queen of the Forest for even more movespeed.

There are many options for auras with this build and you may be interested in the new Aspect skills (the Cat or Avian look like strong ones).

In Gems and Links I go over what I feel are the strongest Aura choices but it's really a balance of what you are trying to accomplish. I am using Goldwyrms in my current build which has a measly 10 movespeed on it. If I was using 30-35 movespeed boots I'd probably drop Grace for a more offensive option.

"
hey thi3n, I only have 50k dps at level 89, can you see the profile (MrKineticHell) and show me some ways to raise the dps?
In the In-Depth gearing section I do my best to go over some potential options. You actually have more DPS than I do with your setup. I have 29K hideout currently with my gear.
Are these worth taking? Will they increase the DPS a lot?

Hello

I have started back with poe for a long time and decided for this build. I put all my currencys in the gear. but unfortunately I somehow have difficulty dying so often.

why is that?
my damage?
my resis? 71% 71% 64%
or wrong priorities on talent tree set?

I'm not an expert in poe.
I would be glad if someone could look at my gear and skill tree and could help me. because I think I already have good gear.
only I do not know why it is.

and sorry for my bad english
Last edited by vital84 on Apr 20, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

I m having a blast in league with this build with mf-ing

Small issue with single target but swapping GMP for Slower Proj does wonders

Thank you
Last edited by Oxidizerr on Apr 20, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
"
procerator wrote:
"

Maybe because Wrath gives "% more Spell Lightning Damage" which is irrelevant for this build.

And grace gives a lot of evasion rating which is nice to have with Queen of the forest.

Wrath also adds 131 flat lightning damage to attacks.
1 small tip for people starting to level this build.
Until you have money for Bisco`s collar you can use corrupted Spinefuse Talisman.
Not only it will give you IIQ but also will increase your DPS.
My version has 6% IIQ and was not very expensive
Last edited by procerator on Apr 24, 2018, 9:34:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info