[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

okay, i have question.
I literally dont use barrage at all, what do you think about using lightpoacher for additional 2 abyss jewels? its good idea or i missing something?
"
elbowndg wrote:
okay, i have question.
I literally dont use barrage at all, what do you think about using lightpoacher for additional 2 abyss jewels? its good idea or i missing something?

It could be 'fine' for regen purposes and the added flat damage. But you'd be losing a lot of tankiness. Also, if you're running Atziri's Acuity, your helm could be a good spot to fill in resistances and what not.

But I'm sure most of the abyss items can be swapped in for your comfort-ability levels.
"
Hi everyone! I have a few questions about early leveling for this character I hope someone can help.

1. What is the earliest level to start using KB?
I just reached level 28 and would love to start using KB as fast as possible. I have the currency to spend on leveling uniques or great leveling rares but want to know what to buy before doing so.

Should I get a tabula and the thiefs torment ring and start using KB? Or wait for a higher level?

Also if it's okay to start now with it. What weapons should i get? 2 wands? 1 wand and a shield?

Last, if I use wands this early, what do i go for on them? As much dmg added to spells as possible?

Thanks!
I use KB right at 28. Damage to spells doesn't help our build since Kinetic Blast and Barrage are attacks. I used Storm Prisons until I reached Blood Aqueduct (most of our damage comes from wrath aura). After reaching 66 in blood aqueduct I switched to Piscators/Esh's Mirror

"
okay, i have question.
Yes I really enjoy not using Barrage. I actually just balled out last night and started spending all the currency I was farming up:

Could still use some upgrades on my jewels but my tooltip for KB went from 13k to 30k... lol. I was farming T15 Arachnid Tombs no problem with my previous setup though which is linked in the "Gear" section of the guide. Don't look at this gear and think it's 100% necessary.
Is culling strike Piscator's worth buying if im just farming Burial Chambers?

Also, would you recommend to swap to 2 abyss sockets Lightpoacher instead of Rat's Nest?
Last edited by lethaldamage33 on Mar 29, 2018, 4:51:24 PM
Any tips for sustaining maps?

I have Shaped Haunted Mansion.

T1 to T9 all completed.

T1O just the shaped map.

No T11.

T12 an above pretty much all completed.

Like +130/157 of Atlas

And still struggling to sustain maps, sometimes I can get 2 maps, sometimes 0 maps, I bought like 5 shaped to start and I have now 8 after 2h of farming. And then I saw people with tabs and tabs full of maps... I'm using 2 sextants, alchemys and vaaling for more quantity too.

Just missing bisco's. And I'm skippin' the boss because basically with KB I can't kill him. And it's not easy to pull him near the walls, he's not a melee boss.

Help? xD

Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 30, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
Get bisco, that's all.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Any tips for sustaining maps?

I have Shaped Haunted Mansion.

T1 to T9 all completed.

T1O just the shaped map.

No T11.

T12 an above pretty much all completed.

Like +130/157 of Atlas

And still struggling to sustain maps, sometimes I can get 2 maps, sometimes 0 maps, I bought like 5 shaped to start and I have now 8 after 2h of farming. And then I saw people with tabs and tabs full of maps... I'm using 2 sextants, alchemys and vaaling for more quantity too.

Just missing bisco's. And I'm skippin' the boss because basically with KB I can't kill him. And it's not easy to pull him near the walls, he's not a melee boss.

Help? xD

You could consider getting a barrage linked with knockback support (just those 2). To push the bosses to walls. I use it for ranged bosses.
How do You sustain MANA on this build u have no leech nodes or enchants
"
How do You sustain MANA on this build u have no leech nodes or enchants
This is 100% the MOST asked question on this thread. Not close.

I have a mana leech node right under Herbalism. I think people are looking for it under Vaal Pact but I don't use extra points in that area because I sometimes spec out of that entire side if I go Acuity. I have it listed in the Questions I've Answered Section and I'll make sure to really focus on it if I make another video for this build.

Do you think this amulet is good enough for the build? I'm doing t12 maps no problem with 11k dmg tooltip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info