[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
Dyvz wrote:
I know this is MF oriented guide, but what this build going to look like if you decide to clear everything just because you can?:)
I m running similar build so have few questions, more related not just farm but killing all encounters:
1) Whats your frenzy/power charges on bosses?
2) Point blank yes/no ?
3) How important is pierce from Powerful Precision? Is it worth to take piercing 2 targets for 3 passive points? Other sources? (guess this is more about clearing packs)
4) If you have dying sun or/and barrage enchant go for Ricoshet instead of Endless Munitions?
5) How do you rate watcher's eye with lightning pen (+crit/damage or both if you are super rich) for both single target/aoe purpose? Do you feel stacking lightning pen is a way to go for endgame bosses?
6) Whats your opinion on atziri's step+vaal grace on bosses? Or without stacking 5,5k+ HP deaths will happen anyways?
7) Worth try to get 2-nd curse (best source: windshriek or doedre's damning?) ? If so, would pick temp chains/enfeeble/warlord's mark (for IC duration)/ conductivity?
8) Pantheon for boss killer, Arakali+Ryslatha to boost low life/IC flask regen?

I guess some of questions appear here and there in many threads, i want to know your opinion for this particular build:)

Hi,
I am running a similar Build with my Char: Sackgassenjaeger (check it for gear and stuff).
I play all maps and can kill red tier Bosses. Still need Dying Sun to atttemp Shaper.

1. Orb of Storms+power charge on crit
No frenzy atm on bosses
2. Yes
3. Not very important. KB is good enough in Thunderfist with Pierce Linked
Barrage with pierce would be cool, but you get 15% attackspeed with Fast and Deadly +Double Accuracy Rating which is godlike!
4. Never, the normal Wander goes pathfinder for +1 proj with the Flask nodes,... why would you want to gimp your single Target?
The only real Problem with a Wander is Single Target. That’s why you run Barrage with +AsMuchAsPossibleProjectiles!
5. Watchers Eyes are great but Expensive,... get them when you can. Abyss Jewels are always Good with Flat lightning, Life, Crit/Mult
Yes you want lightning pen, but you have it in your Barrage setup, skill tree and can get Boot enchantment aswell. That should be enough.
6. Great! Learn to dodge the Attacks and Spells. Step and Vaal Grace help vs mobs a lot.
7. No,... you cannot waste stats or skill points
8. Pick Yugul!!!!!!!!!! Main what you fancy, BrineKing/Lunar/Solar,... all good

Play the Build according to your Preferance. Don’t be a copy/paste Sheep!
Bye
What would be a good 6L Barrage set-up for Single Target damage?
Im trying this build out now. Nice guide btw.
Build is sucks till you get 80+ levels otherwise its torture to level and kill stuff.
"
AeternusVale wrote:
Build is sucks till you get 80+ levels otherwise its torture to level and kill stuff.

Not for me, damage is solid below 80, survivability is a struggle but thats the nature of the build. its not meant to be a tanky build.
when change to KB?
For those who to want to level up :
Pick 2 poet's pens and level up to ~70-72 with them. Fast and easy.
Volatile Dead + Body Swap.
How do you fix the problem with the intelligence ? My is too low :(
wouldn't it be cool if you socketed an inspired learning into this build around level 80?
"
denpan91 wrote:
For those who to want to level up :
Pick 2 poet's pens and level up to ~70-72 with them. Fast and easy.
Volatile Dead + Body Swap.

I tried that and literally 0 damage. Tell us your magic gem setup.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 23, 2018, 9:45:00 PM
how do u sustain the mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info