[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

I am at lvl 50 or so, and still going with LA cause when I change to KB my dmg is so freaking low, even with leveled gems.

I got a carved wand with an essence of wrath and a tabula for a 6L, yet it doesnt work, with LA I do like 2400 dps while doing 700 with KB, atleast on dps tooltip.

I dont know how to link items here so cant show rn, but I think everything is okay for the playthrough, tips? should I keep going LA until I see a good increase in dmg from KB? Maybe my wand/shield are garbage?

Edit: I managed to get decent dmg with KB now, I would like to get more shatter explosions but I guess that will come with more crit and added damage.
Last edited by inactiveezz on Mar 11, 2018, 1:20:33 PM
U got 2 "Final Tree" Setups.

Which one do u actually recommend? The one with or without Vitality Void?
I'm a little confused coz the pathing is different on both trees (even tho it's the same in terms of points spend).

The actual difference is 20% inc life from tree and more (or less) life leech.
Jaydlez, one of them is viable if you have Atziri's Acuity, wich willl give you vaal pact, otherwise you will have to spend points to get to vaal pact.
how is your build better than :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764075 ?

where would you cut in the build for a lvl 80 trees?!(not 91)

also why nto consider thunderfirst glove?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 17, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
When does single target get manageable when leveling up? Even with a 6L for Barrage (2x Storm Prisons) doing boss fights is ... pretty bad.

Also what's the next stage of leveling gear after Storm Prison wands and prior to piscator's?
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Mar 17, 2018, 4:38:05 PM
New Youtube Video out discussing changes and gear I was using to farm shaped arachnid tomb.

"
About Herald Shatters-

Remember to grab crit! I think it only shatters on crits.

"
how is your build better than :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764075 ?

where would you cut in the build for a lvl 80 trees?!(not 91)

also why nto consider thunderfirst glove?

That's a great guide for all around wanders. My guide, like I have mentioned several times, is for speed mapping. I do that content and that content only with this build. For that particular niche my build is faster and better IMO.

"
When does single target get manageable when leveling up? Even with a 6L for Barrage (2x Storm Prisons) doing boss fights is ... pretty bad.

Also what's the next stage of leveling gear after Storm Prison wands and prior to piscator's?

I usually just use storm prisons until Piscators. Leveling in blood aquaduct until 66

is there a reason why we do not take point blank? looking at all top build on poe.ninja, and they all took point blank ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I know this is MF oriented guide, but what this build going to look like if you decide to clear everything just because you can?:)
I m running similar build so have few questions, more related not just farm but killing all encounters:
1) Whats your frenzy/power charges on bosses?
2) Point blank yes/no ?
3) How important is pierce from Powerful Precision? Is it worth to take piercing 2 targets for 3 passive points? Other sources? (guess this is more about clearing packs)
4) If you have dying sun or/and barrage enchant go for Ricoshet instead of Endless Munitions?
5) How do you rate watcher's eye with lightning pen (+crit/damage or both if you are super rich) for both single target/aoe purpose? Do you feel stacking lightning pen is a way to go for endgame bosses?
6) Whats your opinion on atziri's step+vaal grace on bosses? Or without stacking 5,5k+ HP deaths will happen anyways?
7) Worth try to get 2-nd curse (best source: windshriek or doedre's damning?) ? If so, would pick temp chains/enfeeble/warlord's mark (for IC duration)/ conductivity?
8) Pantheon for boss killer, Arakali+Ryslatha to boost low life/IC flask regen?

I guess some of questions appear here and there in many threads, i want to know your opinion for this particular build:)
Ty for the guide, works well
Last edited by Stigingvar on Mar 19, 2018, 2:51:46 PM
wich map docould u suggest for t9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info