[3.6] Low Life Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - Guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri/HoGM - RIP

"
neXus8008132 wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

Other than that I have WarlordsM in my 6 Link Shavs instead of the ring. SO I have space for a nice Opal Ring.

are u able to trigger 2 curses from one single curse on hit gem ?

Yes, you can but I dont recommend it with this build. You need to get leach from every skill hit, not just frenzy skill. Thats why i use warlords mark ring in the build.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
"
"
neXus8008132 wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

Other than that I have WarlordsM in my 6 Link Shavs instead of the ring. SO I have space for a nice Opal Ring.

are u able to trigger 2 curses from one single curse on hit gem ?

Yes, you can but I dont recommend it with this build. You need to get leach from every skill hit, not just frenzy skill. Thats why i use warlords mark ring in the build.

Cheers.

Ok, but doesnt an applied curse affect all your abilities ? Whats the reason to apply flammability, EW, assasins mark or any other curse with a curse on hit outside of your primary skill IF they dont get affected by it?
"
neXus8008132 wrote:

"
Ok, but doesnt an applied curse affect all your abilities ? Whats the reason to apply flammability, EW, assasins mark or any other curse with a curse on hit outside of your primary skill IF they dont get affected by it?

Well let me try to explain with more details. New rings like shaper and elder items gives you curse on hit effect directly to your character (not a skill). So when you used any active skill, basically you curse the enemy(You already know that). As you are a caster there are only limited source of leech you can find in the game and Warlords mark in those rings(elder rings) is one of the best in case at the moment. You need to sustain your leech in the fight in order to keep yourself alive but you dont need to curse all the enemies with Flammability all the time because map mobs are easy to kil. That's why I used Flammability curse only can apply with Frenzy skill because I just wanted to make sure when I enter the boss fight, I deal my max damage.

The short version of the explanation above is; Warlords mark on your ring keeps you alive in every case, so you need to apply on every mobs/bosses all the time but flammability is only for bosses.

Best.
Last edited by havenofmystery on Feb 12, 2018, 5:37:20 AM
This build is expensive for start league? How many exalteds for finish this compilation? I'm thinkin in start this build in the next bestiary league.
"
llHugoll wrote:
This build is expensive for start league? How many exalteds for finish this compilation? I'm thinkin in start this build in the next bestiary league.

I dont recommend this build to be starter build because of presence of chayula. In the beginning, the amulet will be around 7-10ex and other items will also cost 5-10ex and we are not sure yet if Poets pens get nerf or not.

Lets wait for the change notes for the next league then we can discuss again.
Cheers.
So, the change notes are published. Neither PP nor VD got changed. Also elementalist ascension was reworked, and this rework more benefits the build than hinders as far as I can see. We get more leech, full elemental reflect immunity from ascension only, without any items or tree nods. We lose some buffs from golems though, and we also have to find a way to implement herald of ash somehow if we want to keep ele-pen from ascension class.

Yet, removal of Zana's breach mod will definitely rise the price of chayula's amulet. And watcher's eyes are more diffuclt to acquire now, so the build may become more expensive overall. How much expensive we will see.

I will try to raise the character with this build nevertheless (not as starting of course), just loved it during last league. Thanks for the build once again!
Last edited by redrumvrn on Feb 28, 2018, 5:39:43 PM
"
redrumvrn wrote:
So, the change notes are published. Neither PP nor VD got changed. Also elementalist ascension was reworked, and this rework more benefits the build than hinders as far as I can see. We get more leech, full elemental reflect immunity from ascension only, without any items or tree nods. We lose some buffs from golems though, and we also have to find a way to implement herald of ash somehow if we want to keep ele-pen from ascension class.

Yet, removal of Zana's breach mod will definitely rise the price of chayula's amulet. And watcher's eyes are more diffuclt to acquire now, so the build may become more expensive overall. How much expensive we will see.

I will try to raise the character with this build nevertheless (not as starting of course), just loved it during last league. Thanks for the build once again!

I will make life based VD build with PP in this league and wont continue to this build because of the cost unfortunately.

Thanks for following my builds!
Best.
i like this
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
hi, i'm using your build and I don't understand why you take Mastermind of discord and I don't see any herald on the gem link can you explain why you take this acsendancy over one other ? Sorry if my english is bad
"
Sonikozerg wrote:
hi, i'm using your build and I don't understand why you take Mastermind of discord and I don't see any herald on the gem link can you explain why you take this acsendancy over one other ? Sorry if my english is bad

Hello Sonıkozerg,

I just changed the build based on v3.2 changes. Sorry for really late update on this build.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info