[3.6] Low Life Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - Guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri/HoGM - RIP

Thanks for your "Low life Volatile Dead" Guide!
When you don´t have the endgame gear, often its difficult against bosses. Could you add leveling gear which you can buy for a few chaos? That would be great! :) My char is level 76.
Thank you!
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
Hello

Love the build again. I find myself only needing to run level 1 haste in order to reach the 3.88 APS where my unearth and VD are not skipping wand attacks. I’m also only having to run a level one faster attacks. This obviously helps with Dex requirement, but is it worth pushing to 8 APS? I know the VD and unearth casts are limited anyway. But if I go higher than where I’m at now I’m skipping which I know causes me to lose damage. It just feels weird running a level 1 haste and faster attacks, it feels like I’m wasting gem slots. Would it be better to run kinetic blast? Then I could make up for the loss of frenzy charges by leveling the gems.

Feedback appreciated. Gonna give shaper a go with this build. Red elder was a breeze. Cheers.

Hello inB4n00b,

I did some changes today and removes faster attack from Frenzy setup. I used Knockback Support to make uber atziri runs easier. My current APS is 3.98 with 3 frenzy charges. So my suggestion to you is to level your haste aura to level 20 and remove faster attack gem from your 5L setup.

Frenzy gives bonus +%more damage to you, so you should use that attack skill instead of Kinetic Blast.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
"
Legent23 wrote:
Thanks for your "Low life Volatile Dead" Guide!
When you don´t have the endgame gear, often its difficult against bosses. Could you add leveling gear which you can buy for a few chaos? That would be great! :) My char is level 76.
Thank you!

When you level your character, you can use anything with Life + Resist mate. There is no specific gear that i can recommend but only the wands.

hey, just a little suggestion: if you can get your APS to 3.9 without frenzy and have a way to gain frenzy charges you can take elemental hit because it will proc mastermind of discord. 25% ele penetration is rlly strong.
Last edited by KinGGaiA on Feb 4, 2018, 4:21:51 PM
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
hey, just a little suggestion: if you can get your APS to 3.9 without frenzy and have a way to gain frenzy charges you can take elemental hit because it will proc mastermind of discord. 25% ele penetration is rlly strong.

The build is using Lightning Wrap and it's activating mastermind of discord for fire penetrate. So thank you for your suggestion but it's already there.

Cheers.
no idea why my projectiles are wider than yours in videos!
"
trusty13 wrote:

Hello Trusty13,

What you mean by "wider" ? Also I suggest you to take Avatar of Fire by sacrificing some of your ES nodes for Phy reflect immunity.

Cheers.
"
"
trusty13 wrote:

Hello Trusty13,

What you mean by "wider" ? Also I suggest you to take Avatar of Fire by sacrificing some of your ES nodes for Phy reflect immunity.

Cheers.

ah nvm it was because where i target with attacks!
i already have around 7,1k ES so is it worth sacrificing for phys reflect?
and is it necessary to use lvl 21 volatile dead?
i feel dps is not comparable to inquis/scion versions and i'm not happy about the currency i spent on this build considering i'm a noob and this is my first league/character!
I will try to answer your questions 1 by 1.

"

Yes, its worth to get Phy reflect immunity.

"

It's about 10% MORE DPS. So If you are not planning to do end game boss kill then you will probably not need to buy that.

"
i feel dps is not comparable to inquis/scion versions and i'm not happy about the currency i spent on this build considering i'm a noob and this is my first league/character!

DPS is better than Scion but weaker than Inquistor but this is the only build that can kill all end game bosses without issue. You should have start with beginner friendly and cost effective builds if you are new to the game mate.

Let me know if you have any other questions mate.

"
I will try to answer your questions 1 by 1.

"

Yes, its worth to get Phy reflect immunity.

"

It's about 10% MORE DPS. So If you are not planning to do end game boss kill then you will probably not need to buy that.

"

DPS is better than Scion but weaker than Inquistor but this is the only build that can kill all end game bosses without issue. You should have start with beginner friendly and cost effective builds if you are new to the game mate.

Let me know if you have any other questions mate.

Thank you for the reply!
currently i can do t16 maps with few deaths and i haven't started min/maxing my gear/gems.
i don't see any use for the frost wall so i should ask if i can get another ring with some useful implicit. i don't want to risk trying shapers realm atm because of the map cost. my resistances are at 110/106/95/82. i would appreciate your advice towards endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info