[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

Can you use starforge ?
I'm having a really hard time killing rare mobs at level 39, can someone check my gear and help me get more dps?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
I'm having a really hard time killing rare mobs at level 39, can someone check my gear and help me get more dps?

from what io can see your level 21 not 39 .... this would be a big reason why you are struggling ..
I deleted that character and am going with a different build now.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
HailSkadoosh wrote:
Can you use starforge ?

No you can't. reave and Blade Flurry don't work with 2 handed swords.

Also : edited first post with Guardians videos ! Tried Chimera with Abyssus but I was taking too much damage and ripped 5 times. Swapped Abyssus for Starkonja's and changed the skill tree accordingly. I was testing Grace instead of Hatred so I kept it for more survivability on those bosses. Gear and PoB sections were updated accordingly.

Last edited by iktose on Feb 4, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
"
iktose wrote:

Also : edited first post with Guardians videos ! Tried Chimera with Abyssus but I was taking too much damage and ripped 5 times. Swapped Abyssus for Starkonja's and changed the skill tree accordingly. I was testing Grace instead of Hatred so I kept it for more survivability on those bosses. Gear and PoB sections were updated accordingly.

How did you go with the stark ? Is that a better option than the abyss?
For maps I'm still using Abyssus. The clear speed is better and survivability is OK. For Guardians/Shaper I'll use Starkonja's instead. Dps is a bit lower but survivability is so much better.
Look at the Minotaur video, with Starkonja's I almost facetanked it while standing in circles and the fight is less than 1 minute (with no bad mods like vulnerability or extra damage though).
"
iktose wrote:
For maps I'm still using Abyssus. The clear speed is better and survivability is OK. For Guardians/Shaper I'll use Starkonja's instead. Dps is a bit lower but survivability is so much better.
Look at the Minotaur video, with Starkonja's I almost facetanked it while standing in circles and the fight is less than 1 minute (with no bad mods like vulnerability or extra damage though).

thanks man ill check it out!!

i have a question. If i wanteed to drop Artic armour (cause i have too little mana reserved at lvl 61 to cast anything with all 3 on) what would you recommend? the lvl 4 enlighten only frees up ~ 50 mana aswell on the HoA and Hatred. So i think i could even free that socket up aswell tbh.
It's in the guide :)
"
replace Hatred + Enlighten with Enfeeble + Blasphemy

If you're looking for a more offensive setup try with vulnerability for example
Last edited by iktose on Feb 5, 2018, 5:14:51 PM
"
iktose wrote:
It's in the guide :)
"
replace Hatred + Enlighten with Enfeeble + Blasphemy

If you're looking for a more offensive setup try with vulnerability for example

Well I'm still running HoA and hatred. But I wanted to swap out the AA (and enlighten seeing as I don't need it) I wanted to keep the hatred for the freeze as I find it helps alot and I feel like running blasphemy would give me the same issue I had with AA which is too low a mana pool. (besides this im running warlords mark in my CwDT 4L)

I guess I could swap out the damage on full life for something else in the oni setup and use blood magic. I should also point out that I'm running a 6L belly with the ancestral protector on a 6L setup so I could swap this out for a 4L on the helm and run a more offensive option on the 6l (any suggestions on this?) but I'm mostly just messing around to find something I like atm.
Last edited by notwisted on Feb 6, 2018, 4:59:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info