Never ever play a shit game called Destiny 2.

"
"
Uh yeah Halo was a legendary asset to the gaming community >.> everyone knows that well most FPS people do.

I hated Halo and even I acknowledge it was legendary. It changed everything. You're taking more troll-bait than usual lately. Still sick?
wait wtf

hows this trollbait ? halo is garbage PRECISELY because 'it changed everything'. I never disputed its famous status. plenty things that are famous are fucking garbage. I said creators of halo shouldnt be a compliment.

fps are console-oriented garbage nowadays in large because of halo.

again, fuck halo and fuck console gaming getting into fps. it killed good level design in fps games for good and incentivized lazy design.

duke nukem 3d or shadow warrior level design is better than any halo game ever, easily.
hollywood holocaust level alone in dn3d >>>>>>> halo
"
cgheezey wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
the whole retard movement for shooters. regen health instead of having to have good level designers

LONG LIVE UNREAL TOURNAMENT. no health regen. map knowledge is key. i would love to see more interest in AFPS games in modern times.
level design, man.
today maybe like 10 people in the industry know how to do a well-designed level in a shooter or a stealth game. and Im sure at least 2 of them were working for arkane.

you play a duke nukem 3d level, a thief level, (why not) UT level today and its just so well made. no bullshit like covers or regen. you have to know exactly where things will be and balance shit out (which isnt easy at all)

there is a reason dota2 is played on one map for all these years. because it takes so much effort and time to craft a well-balanced intricate map, project managers deem it a losing proposition, especially in non-competitive games. same with good AI. F.E.A.R. had some of the best AI ever in FPS, and no one came close since then or even tried to because 'majority' of players dont care about good AI. and yes, thats partially thanks to console gamers and halo
Last edited by grepman on Feb 7, 2018, 1:01:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info