Never ever play a shit game called Destiny 2.

Legendary creators of Halo my ass this is dogshit on a tub.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2018, 1:01:24 AM
[insert obligatory Warframe meme here.]
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Destiny 2 is the main reason why I only have 7 challenges done.

Stay away from it, exiles.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
I went to their reddit for the first month of release to feast on the salt. Their fault they gave them their money for a game of that caliber.

And so called expansion, lol-
Spreading salt since 2006
is 'creators of halo' supposed to be a compliment ?

average ass game that started the whole retard movement for shooters. regen health instead of having to have good level designers hand craft levels.

fuck halo
Uh yeah Halo was a legendary asset to the gaming community >.> everyone knows that well most FPS people do.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Uh yeah Halo was a legendary asset to the gaming community >.> everyone knows that well most FPS people do.

I hated Halo and even I acknowledge it was legendary. It changed everything. You're taking more troll-bait than usual lately. Still sick?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Destiny 2 is the main reason why I only have 7 challenges done.

Stay away from it, exiles.

I am looking forward to play this game. FPS games are best! :)
"
"

I hated Halo and even I acknowledge it was legendary. It changed everything. You're taking more troll-bait than usual lately. Still sick?

Hell, I’m a curmudgeonly old Half Life 1 purist, and even I admired each iteration of Halo.

I haven’t played the MMOFPS genre yet. Was thinking about getting Destiny 2, but a friend was talking about getting Anthem when it comes out. Maybe I should try Warframe while I wait..
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Anthem's promotional video was such an asspull though. You think it's voice acting in the game and it turns out to be players very unrealistically voice-chatting. The lack of four letter words and griping about nerfs and shitty drops is a big tell. I'm...cautiously interested in Anthem.

As for Warframe, the GF, myself and a friend are about to 'ninjablob' for a while as we call it. Another friend got me a 50 dollars Steam voucher for my bday and it went strrraiiight into Warframe. I haven't spent any of it yet but with the discounts they throw around, I imagine I'll be getting lots of shinies over time. Sure, 50 bucks could get quite a few steam games on sale but if I only play the one game, why clutter things up? I already have like 40 games on there I'll probably never play and only picked up because they were on sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info