[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

New to ST, is lycosidae the reason ur ST becomes curving instead of straight line?
Hi i have simple question , using damage on full life + blood rage make problem i can leech more then my life but i have with blood rage 4620 life and without i have 4626 and damage on full life dont work can you help me with this ? sr for my bad english
"
mrwhite045 wrote:
New to ST, is lycosidae the reason ur ST becomes curving instead of straight line?

It always fires in straight lines, only curves when it returns to you at a weird angle.
"
YOULOLED wrote:
Hi i have simple question , using damage on full life + blood rage make problem i can leech more then my life but i have with blood rage 4620 life and without i have 4626 and damage on full life dont work can you help me with this ? sr for my bad english

It's just a tooltip bug, Damage on full life works with blood rage 100%.
Not sure if this was answered, but how are you procing assassin's mark? So far I see you only linked it with CoH
"
As7ro wrote:
Not sure if this was answered, but how are you procing assassin's mark? So far I see you only linked it with CoH

Curse on Hit/Herald of Ice/Assassin's Mark
Does CoH proc with Herald of Ice?? Also what do you think of the Sniper node
Last edited by As7ro on Jun 7, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
how much do gems on quality 20/20 or 21/20 ?
"
As7ro wrote:
Does CoH proc with Herald of Ice?? Also what do you think of the Sniper node

The shatter damage from herald of ice should proc CoH.
"
YOULOLED wrote:
how much do gems on quality 20/20 or 21/20 ?

Cant understand, are you trying to say how much do they cost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info