[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

I love this build and I know it's early in the league but it's nearly impossible to find passive tree jewels. I've been constantly refreshing poe.trade for the past 3 days :(
Last edited by As7ro on Jun 9, 2018, 6:26:35 AM
hello, i just got 1 question for you
how do you sustain mp without mp leech ?
Hey I'm a little confused by the start of the tree. I'm pretty sure "melee physical dmg" does not buff the damage of Spectral Throw. Whats up?
"
As7ro wrote:
I love this build and I know it's early in the league but it's nearly impossible to find passive tree jewels. I've been constantly refreshing poe.trade for the past 3 days :(

Yea I'm having the same problem. Just been buying 40+ life and a t1 lightning roll for like 20-30c.
guys help me choose a good weapon plz......
"
hello, i just got 1 question for you
how do you sustain mp without mp leech ?

Have a mana leech node over by Essence Sap.
"
Mure83 wrote:
"
YOULOLED wrote:
how much do gems on quality 20/20 or 21/20 ?

Cant understand, are you trying to say how much do they cost?

nono mean how much help gems on 21/20 ? if i go for gems or still looking on jewels you can check my profil if you can tell me what do better on gear ?
Hey, me again, I guess you missed the first time.
Why do we have points in Melee Phys dmg when it doesent transfer to Spectral Throw?
"
Hey, me again, I guess you missed the first time.
Why do we have points in Melee Phys dmg when it doesent transfer to Spectral Throw?

Just have to take that first node to get down through the resists and to the Scion Life wheel. If ya dont need the resists, the dream is to go down the projectile side and then down to Sentinel and then Scion life wheel.
Oh all right, that makes sense.

Got another one; is Faster Attacks really not worth linking with ST? 40% attack speed seems dope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info