[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Hi was wondering why you take portal when you can take like ancestral protector for that extra spicy attack speed? Also during your uber elder attempt why did you use greater multiple projectiles?
Hey @Mure83 - I have questions about that build since I'm in love with it (I came back after over 4 years of break and played back then Spectral Throw/Cylone build on Scion)
But now my question is...I do have "almost" same items as your (missing levels to equip rings) and I have almost exact same jewels. But what do I lacki is mana Regen?
It's weird since on videos you've linked, you spam SE all the time. Maybe because this happen because of levels? Or maybe I do lack something, maybe i missed something? I don't know ._.
And build seems kinda slow. There is Whirling Blades but by my humble opinion it doesn't feel fast enough to move around.
My skills build is not exactly the same since I lack some stats and I'll reverse some points once I level-up.

Maybe I'm just retarded and can't use build/flasks as you do...Maybe I do something wrong.
Thanks for answers and any provided help ^^
Would you recommend Slayer/Pathfinder or Slayer/Raider, if i want to use this build for bossing?
For claws vs. foils, what would give the other the edge? A 350 edps claw cost the same as a 400 foil, is it reasonable to compare them based on edps or does the life gain on hit and the claw nodes trump foils despite the dps gap?

For claws vs. foils, what would give the other the edge? A 350 edps claw cost the same as a 400 foil, is it reasonable to compare them based on edps or does the life gain on hit and the claw nodes trump foils despite the dps gap?

"
Cripzore wrote:
Hey @Mure83 - I have questions about that build since I'm in love with it (I came back after over 4 years of break and played back then Spectral Throw/Cylone build on Scion)
But now my question is...I do have "almost" same items as your (missing levels to equip rings) and I have almost exact same jewels. But what do I lacki is mana Regen?
It's weird since on videos you've linked, you spam SE all the time. Maybe because this happen because of levels? Or maybe I do lack something, maybe i missed something? I don't know ._.
And build seems kinda slow. There is Whirling Blades but by my humble opinion it doesn't feel fast enough to move around.
My skills build is not exactly the same since I lack some stats and I'll reverse some points once I level-up.

Maybe I'm just retarded and can't use build/flasks as you do...Maybe I do something wrong.
Thanks for answers and any provided help ^^

I get all my mana from the one mana leech node by Essence Sap. As for whirling blades feeling slow, as your gear improves and you get more attack speed it'll start to feel better. Make sure you get a 2 Attacks per second foil to help whirling blades and ST feel better.
"
Xalundra wrote:
Would you recommend Slayer/Pathfinder or Slayer/Raider, if i want to use this build for bossing?

I'm testing Slayer/Raider for the first time this league. It's a little more defensive, as you get 4% dodge and a defensive flask instead of onslaught. Obviously it makes frenzy uptime trivial on bosses, but I'm not sure which is better TBH. If I had to choose at this point I'd probably stick with pathfinder, the basically unlimited flasks just feels too good for my play-style.
"
hazorcrux wrote:

I too would love some insight from people using this build about that !
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
"
hazorcrux wrote:

I too would love some insight from people using this build about that !

I actually tested this last league. Claws have life gain on hit, which is very nice, but lose 10-20% life leech rate versus swords. In my gear last league, Foils were actually around 5% more damage than claws as well. The price is the biggest factor, foils are much much cheaper. I prefer foils.
Last edited by Mure83 on Jun 14, 2018, 8:53:12 PM
What is the min stats should I search on swords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info