devmoon's | Armor & Evasion - Shield Duelist V 2.0

The gear I am looking for would mainly be life while still getting the life leech and mana leech, but I actually prioritize armor & evasion on body armor, helm and shield.

About the shield : ), well I would like to make something with +300-400 armor and +300-400 evasion then slap a 100%+ increased armor & evasion but that means no life as well.
Be very interested to see how the Duellist Passive changes affect your build.

I was toying with the idea of making a sword and board Duellist to farm gear as I've only recently started playing and I don't trade atm.

I prefer Cleave to Ground Slam which is why I've been drawn to the Duellist rather than Maraudar
Best build ive seen so far for hardcore duelists and best stream ( other only play with lame skills or ranged ).
waiting for the set pieces to see some stats :D
Last edited by Antharaz on Mar 6, 2013, 12:31:47 PM

ended up rolling perfect Armor/EV on the divine,wonder if its worth exalting? its ilv72 so it can roll the max of each resist

lv62 atm, working out pretty good so far, cant wait to test out the new passive node changes
Last edited by Basement on Mar 6, 2013, 4:41:58 PM
@ basement, I'd exalt the shield if I were you and hope you get some good stuff unlike mine where i rolled two block and stun recovery
"
mariox1011 wrote:
@ basement, I'd exalt the shield if I were you and hope you get some good stuff unlike mine where i rolled two block and stun recovery

link me yours lol

Very cool build dev, from all the streamers i have to say i respect u most of all, instead of going some easy ranged build u went a very masochistic melee build xD.

I am playing poe for like a month and i exualy came up with the same idee without knowing ure duellist(some1 mentioned "ure going dev moons build" when i told some people in global what my plans where xD ) so its cool to know it is viable lategame.

could u post ure gear so i can have a goal to strive for xD, maybe even per difficulty what u would require as a bair minimum.

I was exualy also planning on taking more block nodes since i think they would work imba with evasion, im just putting skills as i go not really planning(more of a mental map plan)

I do have a question for u, what would u think about shield charge instead of flicker strike?
Imo u just CANT play a board and sword without shield charge, thats just an asthetic flaw xD,
i was also wondering is the alchemist keynode mandatory( is it very usefull? my highest char is lvl 42 so i dont know lategame yet) ore did u just skill it cuse its a keynode and on ure path?

Also what about tempest shield ? is there anyway to incorporate this in ure build ore would it be to demanding since its a 40% skill(i think its 40%) i was sort of thinking about tempest shield + electric damage with shock chance, then u could block loads with shock chance, but maybe its more usefull on a melee skill to save the 40%?

Keep up the paladin zeal build and show people melee is viable lategame x), and post ure items if u have the time, i would be very interested in looking what ure gearing at a high lvl zeallord.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
rip dev :(
Last edited by Basement on Mar 7, 2013, 5:44:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info