devmoon's | Armor & Evasion - Shield Duelist V 2.0

Hi Devmoon,

Can you explain to me how you can run 5-6 aura at the same time with the amount of mana you are saying. because i have around the same mana but i can't really run more then 3 aura

I putted all of them with reduced mana

Thank you
"
Thundderz wrote:
Hi Devmoon,

Can you explain to me how you can run 5-6 aura at the same time with the amount of mana you are saying. because i have around the same mana but i can't really run more then 3 aura

Thank you

It's because he had 4% mana leech on his amulet.
Last edited by Sythes on Mar 11, 2013, 8:52:30 AM
my concern is not the mana leech, my problem is because i dont have enough mana to run the same aura as him lol
It says on the first page

I only run percent auras on my life and they will reserve around 80% at high levels
The flat auras are run off my life (with blood magic support or the blood magic gear trick)

Having 2% mana leech is enough you just need a high physical damage per swing and over 600 mana.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwFLQbuC2EUIBv6Jd8n1Si1LIUwGTIJNYY6s0CgQzFEnkd-Sn1N404qUEdQUFO7U99USVW1VvpXDVhjWNtaGluvXz9gS2CIYxdlTWegah5qh2qTbmlwPnLDdEF07XTxd9d4DXloeu9_K4TZhO-HdozPl3CZK5uDnaqeuZ7NoLSkGacwqBipbqsLq8WsWayvsHO2QbnNud29gb6Kvqe_1cAPwQTEWMbYzAbSTdRS1e3Witlh3Q3fb-RR51LnruoY7LbvDu9O8fTyL_ZI-6r8xf6P

My planned build. It's more like a drawing board of what nodes I want, and I'll take and rearrange as needed.

Focus is on speed and attacking rapidly. Main attack is heavy strike 20q (15% ias), flicker strike, and I'm looking forward to cyclone for crowds. 4 Frenzy and a weapon with over 1.6 aps = machine gun heavy strike = killer mode.
Out of curiosity, I was checking your paladin build (86 one) and I had a thought. Did you try stacking only evasion and instead of spending 6 points into 2 steel skin you could get acrobatics and phase acrobatics? If so how was it?
Hi, I am also playing a shield duelist and I really like your build.

I would like to do some number crunching concerning armor/evasion.

Here is my build atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmSu9gavFR35lTYTZWNtT36yvm4OE73Tteu9gSwUtQKAhYHTxGNtDnA6tKaVuacS41fi-p9JNwA8l3xv6pBnvTjIJYSEaVQY5mswwdeHarLpkozboAeenMJ7N0iFXDdlhGS4n7fPdrKpyqXzZ1I-53e8OWfPAGmae51JUSV8_9kiMz1BQWGPG2BQgUEeplXB9T32AVhoyUWD7qqC0kFWnhBo47DhX4nflMokEs_AftPkCcRRNogCDOO98nYBgbd3zXca1BEVHMtG4kwx9EH_Gng==

Right now I am using IR and with Determination and Grace I am at 15k Armor.
Are there diminishing returns on armor and do you think I would be better off without IR?

Since I use 5 dex nodes to get there, maybe they would be better spent somewhere else?
Hmm well if you want to add evasion I really recommend getting arrow dodging and I take
9k armor and 9k evasion any day over 15k armor.

Since I do not play my sword & board duelist build anymore (dead) I play my now cyclone claw & board duelist so probably creating a new thread for that one later.
I will just farm for some AR/EV equip since right now I am running mostly pure Ev equip.

Since taking out IR for testing purposes is no big deal I will see what I prefer.
"
Thundderz wrote:
Hi Devmoon,

Thank you

he reserves his hp using malachai's simula(not percentage based, ex grace), and he uses mana for percentage based aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info