*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

So i think the way to go now, at least with cold version of the build, is to run herald of ice and 4L herald of agony (HoA-minion dmg-vile toxins-gmp).Im still in the process of leveling but all i can say is that agony bro is absolutely wrecking the content!
Last edited by SummerMelody on Sep 1, 2018, 4:59:21 PM
Thank god for the new herald, because this build is just painful as a league starter lol.

EDIT: I knew what I was getting into, beforehand. The build rocks with a bit of investment, but GOD DAMN, is the OP herald a blessing.
Last edited by vdk89 on Sep 3, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
"
vdk89 wrote:
Thank god for the new herald, because this build is just painful as a league starter lol.

EDIT: I knew what I was getting into, beforehand. The build rocks with a bit of investment, but GOD DAMN, is the OP herald a blessing.

Yep! One of the only reasons I took a gamble on starting with this. :) Just got my volkuurs last night. TT is still a bit pricey for me atm but it's been pretty smooth sailing due to the spiderbro! Rares getting one shotted and bosses chuncked down. Gotta love it!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Yep! One of the only reasons I took a gamble on starting with this. :) Just got my volkuurs last night. TT is still a bit pricey for me atm but it's been pretty smooth sailing due to the spiderbro! Rares getting one shotted and bosses chuncked down. Gotta love it!

As an added bonus, both Thief's Torment and The Porcupine are abnormally expensive atm.
"
Moridin79 wrote:

What element are you guys using (and why)?
I also got volkuurs (fire). Few things seem to miss for dat shaper dps^^
Im using toxic rain for pack clearing and it feels pretty good to root all those mobs, especially those rares that root you^^
Last edited by El_Grappadura on Sep 4, 2018, 4:40:11 PM
I'm using cold. Half the reason is a theoretically cheaper start, thanks to Hyrri's Ire and Demise, the other half is for the lulz. I'm doing OK, but I'm a lot squishier than I'd like and the mine can be pretty hazardous. Still using 4-links.
I'm using cold too.

It's the cheapest element of the 3, and the damage is just a little lower than fire/lightning. Also, I get some micro chill on ennemies (hey, every little bit can help while delving !).

Also Hyrri's Ire is super cheap.
I'm playing cold too.

Last edited by SummerMelody on Sep 5, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
Another vote for cold. I really like the extra dodge from the chest and dex scaling from the quiver. Cheaper jewels too. ;)

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
For those who are interested, this is what I'll be aiming for (cold):
https://pastebin.com/khYJvZ60 (added blasphemy temp chains)
Last edited by Maredasan on Sep 6, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info