*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
Versettix wrote:
Hi again
i got it to lvl 89, killed guardians, fast running meeps etc. changed talents, as you advice.
now i facing another problem. i cant get it to lvl 90- many deaths >_<.
i got pretty damage, but only 3700 life and 500 mana. got dying sun, ToH etc. is there any way improve my character to play it?
my PoB https://pastebin.com/4XtvKP2C
btw, i got shadow and lighting. on my opiniom all seems good. am i missing something?
i imagined(on pob. what will happens, if i got belt,boots, helm with 2 abys. sockets.. all stay same nearly. dont have currrency for rings

I think your health isn't too bad. Sacr0 has said that you should try to make mana at least 40% of life and 3700 x 40% = 1480. The 1400 hp going into Mind Over Matter should really boosts your survival.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Really nice build! I like it.

Never had so little problems leveling or coming through the chapters from lvl 1 till lvl 67 (now). The sustain is insane. I simply facetanked Lab 1 and Lab 2 without any issues. Never had this with a build before.

Now is the time with mapping. As I saw your vid you just ran through the map one shotting everything. Atm it feels like I need ages for mapping. Atm I use for mapping Ice Shot but without Greater Projectiles. I think skipping that skill is better than Chain or even Deadly Ailments.

Too bad I do not have the currency to afford a 6L Quill Rain. All I got is a 4L, There is my Barrage skill. Cloak of Defiance is a 5L. Thats all I could afford. I think my Abyss Jewels are fine. Passive Skilltree is ok by now. My mana is almost 50% of my life as it should be for MoM of Cloak.

Any idea what I could do better? Till now I try to level to reach some skillpoints in tree.

Thanks!
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Apr 1, 2018, 5:16:44 PM
Will using 2 6L quill rain bows for barrage and ice shot accordingly, and use a Kaom's Heart help with survivability ?
Can anyone help me out I see this build getting 1mill dps yet I can only get to about 200k, can anyone check out my poe builder and see what I could be doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/LR3gs6zT
Endgame Items shop +gems+unis++
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/622864

Killing double 78 courtyard boss solo
http://www.twitch.tv/nick20404/c/3381198
Last edited by nick20404 on Apr 2, 2018, 2:34:04 AM
"

Never had so little problems leveling or coming through the chapters from lvl 1 till lvl 67 (now). The sustain is insane. I simply facetanked Lab 1 and Lab 2 without any issues. Never had this with a build before.

Now is the time with mapping. As I saw your vid you just ran through the map one shotting everything. Atm it feels like I need ages for mapping. Atm I use for mapping Ice Shot but without Greater Projectiles. I think skipping that skill is better than Chain or even Deadly Ailments.

Too bad I do not have the currency to afford a 6L Quill Rain. All I got is a 4L, There is my Barrage skill. Cloak of Defiance is a 5L. Thats all I could afford. I think my Abyss Jewels are fine. Passive Skilltree is ok by now. My mana is almost 50% of my life as it should be for MoM of Cloak.

Any idea what I could do better? Till now I try to level to reach some skillpoints in tree.

Thanks!

you really need ice shot+gmp+chain. these 3 skill gems are the absolutely must have basics for your clearing setup. if you only have a 5l, skip deadly ailments or weapon ele dmg.
get a chance toblind on hit jewel+the effigon.
"
koros wrote:
Will using 2 6L quill rain bows for barrage and ice shot accordingly, and use a Kaom's Heart help with survivability ?

it can work, but i recommend the cloak version.
"
nick20404 wrote:
Can anyone help me out I see this build getting 1mill dps yet I can only get to about 200k, can anyone check out my poe builder and see what I could be doing wrong?

your chance to hit is very low.
get quality on your gems.

your are playing the outdated pathfinde version..
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
nick20404 wrote:

your chance to hit is very low.
get quality on your gems.

your are playing the outdated pathfinde version..

quality in gems gives me about 5k more dps, getting up to 91% hit chance gains me only another 30-40k dps so 260ish which is still a giant far cry from his 2.5 million dps even when I remove all his abyss jewels his dps is still far higher then mine. I understand the build is different but I assume the ranger build did more then 300k dps?

I have quite a few high rolled t1/2 lightning gems and way more additional damage passives then is required.
Endgame Items shop +gems+unis++
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/622864

Killing double 78 courtyard boss solo
http://www.twitch.tv/nick20404/c/3381198
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"

Thanks!

you really need ice shot+gmp+chain. these 3 skill gems are the absolutely must have basics for your clearing setup. if you only have a 5l, skip deadly ailments or weapon ele dmg.

Hey. Thanks for the advice. I switched Deadly Ailments with GMP on my 5L Cloak with Ice Shot and Chain. A Abyss Jewel with 3% blind on hit is equipped already. I missed The Effigon. Got one now.

I see you use Anger in PoB. When do you use it?

Oh, and by the way, where is Despair? Don't we use it anymore with The Effigon? I realised using Effigon + Despair makes my sustain way worse because I do not have the amount of mana available cuz 56% is reserved. Shall I unequip it when using The Effigon?
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Apr 2, 2018, 5:11:25 AM
"
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"

Thanks!

Hey. Thanks for the advice. I switched Deadly Ailments with GMP on my 5L Cloak with Ice Shot and Chain. A Abyss Jewel with 3% blind on hit is equipped already. I missed The Effigon. Got one now.

I see you use Anger in PoB. When do you use it?

Oh, and by the way, where is Despair? Don't we use it anymore with The Effigon? I realised using Effigon + Despair makes my sustain way worse because I do not have the amount of mana available cuz 56% is reserved. Shall I unequip it when using The Effigon?

yes, dont reserve mana for despair. you can use it in a cwdt setup. i usually dont use anger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info