*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
tmckinlay wrote:
I still don't see how you guys are blinding on hit for maloneys quiver?

You need to get a jewel that has a chance to blind on it.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hello,

Why not the poison gem to increase chances to apply on hit ?

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Made an Assassin PoB for anyone wanting to run Assassin:
https://pastebin.com/8UDzWQAL

Picks up a bit more mana for MoM survivability (Thief's Torment gives mana too :D) and pathing is quite a bit different. Assassin damage is literally ridiculous, and I'm hitting estimates of
12M+ SHAPER DPS. The 'increased duration per poison applied recently' is INSANELY overpowered with a high APS Barrage setup. We can also use Swift Afflction instead of Unbound Ailments because of the ridiculous amount of poison duration we get, (16 SECOND MAX DURATION!)

Currently leveling it right now, and will report back with my findings on how well this tree works.

How can i get 1000% increased Poison Duration on Alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline? U have it in pob, ty for answer.
Last edited by zyrEEE on Mar 10, 2018, 1:57:00 PM
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
tmckinlay wrote:

Smoke clouds is a detrimental ground effect that inflicts blind.
"
wowugosu wrote:
Hello,

Why not the poison gem to increase chances to apply on hit ?

You don't need it because you're already at 100% chance to poison.

40% from Noxious Strike + 40% from Lesser Poison Support (from Dendrobate) + 20% from Volkuur's gloves.
"
Drey070 wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
tmckinlay wrote:

Smoke clouds is a detrimental ground effect that inflicts blind.

But it's only going to blind where you're standing, so I'd still like to use a blind / damage jewel if I can find a good one. With the big cloud plus the chance to blind on attack, it will make things die a bit quicker. Of course it's not 100% necessary.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Mar 10, 2018, 2:39:17 PM
I'm going to try this build too. If you don't have your 6L Quill Rain yet, the easiest way is by buying 6 "The Porcupine" (6L Shortbow) and chancing it.
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Made an Assassin PoB for anyone wanting to run Assassin:
https://pastebin.com/8UDzWQAL

Picks up a bit more mana for MoM survivability (Thief's Torment gives mana too :D) and pathing is quite a bit different. Assassin damage is literally ridiculous, and I'm hitting estimates of
12M+ SHAPER DPS. The 'increased duration per poison applied recently' is INSANELY overpowered with a high APS Barrage setup. We can also use Swift Afflction instead of Unbound Ailments because of the ridiculous amount of poison duration we get, (16 SECOND MAX DURATION!)

Currently leveling it right now, and will report back with my findings on how well this tree works.

this looks good. im gonna try it. did you go bow from the start? how did it go?
Looks like everybody takes Attack Speed over Increased Damage, Deadly Draw over Heavy Draw. I take it that is the way to go?
So I am level 84 doing this build.using Xanthrochroids tree.. So far its been relatively good.. Although there are a few kinks im working out at the moment. Firstly, I find MoM to be almost a detriment on this build.. I can't even count how many times ive run out of mana and I am just stuck basic attacking until i land a few hits to get a barrage/iceshot cast up again.. especially during boss fights, I am at 4.6K life and I know this probably isnt enough without MoM, and I can't really see any other ways to fix it.. but yeah MoM feels extremely clunky on this build IMO.

Another issue is accuracy, although I do not think its that much of an issue.. My chance to hit right now is 80% and thats with 300~ accuracy on my amulet, although because you are dishing out so many projectiles it may not be an issue at all.

For aura's I am running grace because this build really lacks defence, wrath is certainly a lot more damage but grace feels a lot smoother to use.

Currently have 9 abyssal jewels equipped with a 2 socket bubonic/lightpoacher, the jewels are not the best, certainly not all T1 lightning damage rolls, but the damage is still there. As long as I am not running out of mana or getting oneshot by something I can melt down basically anything in a few seconds.

It is very hard to get life on this build as you are using so many uniques. With life on all my abyssal jewels, 90~ life on my amulet, 90~ life on my belt, 60 on my quiver, I am sitting at 4.6k.. I considered dropping one of either bubonic/lightpoacher for a high life defensive option but I feel like I am losing too much damage dropping 2 abyssal jewels, when I get better ones this might change.

I tried running a cloak of defiance instead of a dendrobate, but as I said the MoM thing feels really bad to me, and I feel like I have more defence with a dendrobate.

So yeah those are my thoughts so far, I am only lvl 84, hoping to get another 10 levels of so then I will try shaper/guardians/uber atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info