[3.2] Scion - ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF TOTEM - Cheap - Friendly - Starter - 1,5M end game

"
DmonBlu wrote:
Nahh doesnt worth it all summoner/totem builds r really bad in this League. The mechanic is really bad overall Im so frustrated to see the beast fkin die before the net even hit!!! The crafting isnt really good anyways no flask crafting makes it extremely hard for many builds to run maps

Skip it and kill them all
"
DmonBlu wrote:
Nahh doesnt worth it all summoner/totem builds r really bad in this League. The mechanic is really bad overall Im so frustrated to see the beast fkin die before the net even hit!!! The crafting isnt really good anyways no flask crafting makes it extremely hard for many builds to run maps

Skip it and kill them all
Last edited by youngjuzell on Mar 28, 2018, 4:03:01 AM
hey can u post an imgur of how u use ur skill points each time u level? i dont have path of building, so it would be nice. like i dont know how u used ur skill points at the bottom part of the tree and stuff its confusing.

if u dont know what i mean here is an example of what neversink did

https://imgur.com/a/eGFuu

thx man!
Hi, does Champion still work the way it did in 3.1? I'm waiting to spec into it right now.
"
Hi, does Champion still work the way it did in 3.1? I'm waiting to spec into it right now.

Scion get all buff. Champion is stronger now.
Is it hardcore viable?
Most totem builds are great for HC and this one is no exception.

BTW, you can get "#% chance to Taunt Enemies on Hit with Attacks" on Murderous Eye jewels (which also applies to attack totems such as Ancestral Warchief) if you prefer Chieftain or Slayer over Champion.
Last edited by tomay on Mar 13, 2018, 5:19:52 AM
Hi and sorry for the newbie question but, why talking about Hierophant ascendency for a scion build ? I'm already a noob in the game sorry ^^' My english is so bad too.

EDIT : Ok, just find the answer, scion can take other's ascendy class skills...
Last edited by Dayclick on Mar 13, 2018, 7:15:36 AM
Loved the build up until now that im around lev 40 and cant find damage for my totems,its around 500ish and idk,i do not have a lot of mods that add to phisical atack jsut because there isnt a lot worth buying at this lev.Kinda lost :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info