[3.2] Scion - ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF TOTEM - Cheap - Friendly - Starter - 1,5M end game

Any pantheon tips?
"
PandorahXV wrote:
Any pantheon tips?

All Pantheon are about defense. If i can i will take all of those. Boss kill isn't problem with this build, just cost a couple hours to finish those. Some pantheon soul doen't work well with this build are:
- 6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently (we move with shield charge)
- You cannot be Frozen if you've been Frozen Recently (we have immune frozen on flask)
- 50% reduced Effect of Chill on You
Just wanted to thank you for awesome build m8,level 90 atm here,enjoying it so much. :)
Feral
Hi m8 :)

ASAP plz update the guide for 3.2 if its possible ^^ (if there will not be to much paintfull changes on patch notes)

Whant to use it as my satarter when the leagune launches :)

Big THX
"
Negocjator55 wrote:
Hi m8 :)

ASAP plz update the guide for 3.2 if its possible ^^ (if there will not be to much paintfull changes on patch notes)

Whant to use it as my satarter when the leagune launches :)

Big THX

Replace Abyss jewels with normal rare jewels. I think we lost ~10% dps. I still wait for bestiary release. I hope pokemon crafting system and some new uniques will be OP. At least I think crafting next league could be fun.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Feb 25, 2018, 7:02:42 AM
Those steel ring prices tho' ....
This is almost my build, it only differs so very slightly however I feel the way i do it are better in the long run.

https://pastebin.com/fPbVpRDE

In my case I do not use a shield. In order to use a shield you either run a phy damage sheild which is nice in damage increase but in the large scheme of thing, a minimal boost or you get a Tukohama's Fortress for that one extra totem which is so incredibly expensive! Now i've chosen not to go with either and instead use an arrow quiver called "The Skirmish" which gives you the extra totem. With that I don't path into the shield nodes but rather go pick some other less effective nodes which in the end turn out to get me about the same DPS because since i'm not going into blood magic I can make use of hatred + herald of ash. Also the quiver goes for an alch or less which means by the time you swap into ancestral warchief, you are not going into 2 totems but straight up to 3!

Note that while the tree is level 100 and has plenty of expensive gear, you also have a cheap gear version and a level 90 tree. At the same time you also have several points if you are looking for a how you should be leveling up guide.

The helm has 2 options, a warcry and a golem. I previously didn't use golem but since champion is so good now with the taunt, the golem should be safe from needing many summonings (and i'm lazy af). The warcry was for using deidbellow in which case you wouldn't be using the golem. Personally I still prefer the golem (in that case just use a regular deidbell).

The molten strike in there is just your leveling up skill. I know most people tend to prefer sunder but I find it a lot smoother to actually use molten strike the way I put it there. Just go with whatever you prefer.

Also I use lightning warp rather than flame dash. This is personal preference since I don't actually use movement skills to dodge but rather to get around and lightning teleport is better for that since I can teleport across greater distances that flame dash doesn't allows me. If you prefer flame dash, by all means use it.

You'll also notice I have 2 chest pieces there. One is a res+life plate. Pretty self explainatory, makes getting the res easier. If you can secure the res in the perfect way that you don't need a chest piece at all then iron heart is an option. it does lose you 10% movement speed but it raises your DPS by 40K per totem which is well worth it in my opinion.

For mandatory stuff cheap and mapping, while most stuff there is cheap you really need only 3 items. Tabula for a 6L. Facebreakers for damage (minimum 790% but try to shoot for 795% or higher, poe trade is your friend, set up a search for a value you are prepared to pay and just wait for offers to show up). Skirmish for the extra totem, this is garbage level of cheap!

Not mandatory but you should get. Spire of stone so your totems are not stunned. Put it in the slot I did in the tree since it's the most efficient slot for it. It may be a little more expensive early in the league. Usually I see it going for 10c but it normally lowers in a week or two to bellow 5. However this league has plenty of totem users since the hierophant hype was through the roof. Expect totem related stuff to be on the extreme abuse list of flippers. Still just set up a search for a cheap one and try to beat the flippers to the punch. Next is the deidbell. Sincerely, this should be garbage level prices so no reason to skip it or delay getting it.

Pretty good but with questionable prices. the abyss jewels are still in question on how expensive they may or may not be. Honestely I don't expect them to be too much. Chose phy damage + attack speed for damage or phy damage + all res to max your resistences since it's kinda hard. You have the examples of what to look for in the build. It is expected that prices may go up this league since you don't get as many abysses but honestely I don't expect to see them super expensive, especially if you set up searches.

If anything I expect your major expenses coming in the form of good resistence gear like the boots, gloves and belt but you do pick some resistence in the tree so you should be fine.

And that's that. The build is pretty solid. It can do anything on the cheap gear although some stuff I'm not skilled enough for. Atziri can be a pain with blowing away the totems. Very few and rare bosses can be a pain if they have the abillity to kill totems really fast or freeze them (how I wish my anti freeze flask applied to totem!). I can do ubber lab easily with this build. While I've never tried, i'm sure shaper and elder and ubbers are viable too, just as atziri and ubber atziri are if you are a more skilled player than I am which BTW is not hard at all! I suck at PoE and yet this build enables a scrub like me to feel like a boss.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
I know about the quiver. 4 totems could be very juicy. The reason i use trolltimeber shield is for defense. Block chance, some life and leech are all cool. New changes on Ascendancy make me so confused. Path of Chieftain has leech now. And 8% damage taken as your mana from Path of Hierophant could be disater because this build doesn't have much mana. Maybe the enchant life + mana regen on boots is enough. Everything have to be tested. I want to test almost all stuff before i finish this build.
It's the one thing I don't like, the micro MoM imbued into it. But then again the totems do taunt so you shouldn't be attacked as much and since it's only 8% I imagine natural regen should be more than enough to take care of it. As for the defenses on trolltimber. I mean it certainly is more defense, but in 3.0 and 3.1 I was using hiero+chief for ascendencies on the scion so my totems didn't taunt and I never saw a need for extra defenses. I rarely died and when I did it was nothing that a trolltimber would have saved me anyway.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Nahh doesnt worth it all summoner/totem builds r really bad in this League. The mechanic is really bad overall Im so frustrated to see the beast fkin die before the net even hit!!! The crafting isnt really good anyways no flask crafting makes it extremely hard for many builds to run maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info