[3.2] Scion - ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF TOTEM - Cheap - Friendly - Starter - 1,5M end game

I'm not hit frequently, but when I am I have trouble mitigating physical damage in this build (playing hardcore). Any recommendations? I'm debating switching out bringer of rain for a helmet+chestpiece and/or switching to juggernaut + endurance charges.
"
matt12593 wrote:
I'm not hit frequently, but when I am I have trouble mitigating physical damage in this build (playing hardcore). Any recommendations? I'm debating switching out bringer of rain for a helmet+chestpiece and/or switching to juggernaut + endurance charges.

I can't check your profile. public your profile i can see
Done - ChillsNFrills
"
matt12593 wrote:
Done - ChillsNFrills

Which map tier you farm? if you change to juggernaut. Immortal call will consume your endurance charge. Chielftain give smaller damage than Champion. It only safer.
For more DPS, you can use 6L body armour and use other helmets. Add Atziri's Promise or Belt of deceiver will help a bit.
Any plans to update this build for 3.5? maybe with multitotems?
"
julioricar wrote:
Any plans to update this build for 3.5? maybe with multitotems?

Multi totems make hierophant like a joke. Using Chieftain and Champion/Slayer is better. You can craft 1 totem on shield... There are a lot of stuff I want to try. But at least I want to see all new gears or crafting mods this league.
Hello :) Thanks for build. Hope you could find time to update it ^^
This build is very old. I've just updated this build in 3.5 with Multiple totems and some stuff. Its here: https://pastebin.com/0pEaVAGS. I don't have much time to play poe this league. Many stuff i can't understand by now. So if you play this build you still have some work to do. Hope you guys enjoy the build and share your gears or ideas here. I will add it when i have time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info