3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Question for everyone, sorry if it was already asked, but I don't feel like reading though 60 pages of posts xd.

What do you think would be more important for me to upgrade first, 5L->6L windripper, or Drillneck to Rigwald's quiver?

Thanks!
"
NoThisIsNate wrote:
Question for everyone, sorry if it was already asked, but I don't feel like reading though 60 pages of posts xd.

What do you think would be more important for me to upgrade first, 5L->6L windripper, or Drillneck to Rigwald's quiver?

Thanks!

I'm only at 88 and not pushed too far so I dont have all the answers. But I will say that getting a better quiver will allow you to get resistances, life, and missing stats which may be more beneficial.

I am using Ice Shot with a penetrating rare quiver for this same reason.

I had a rare 6link chest forever, and just finally transitioned to two 6links.

I would suggest downloading POB and mess around with the settings yourself.
Hey, can someone check my gear and tell me what to improve (except HH and 6link Windripper) ?

Having some trouble to clear t16s in a party

thx
Here's my gear atm:
Spoiler

I got 3 +Max Life/Added Lightning Damage/Intelligence jewels, and I feel my damage is pretty low (doing T6-7).

Any advice in what I should upgrade?

Thanks!
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jan 12, 2019, 4:09:15 AM
Maybe i'm a total noob, but I think ice shot is superior to tornado shot? I enjoy seeing things explode, pierce, and freeze with ice shot off screen. Tornado shot doesnt do that for me :(
Hi mate just funded this build for myself im only lvl 70 but i have everything on but im having mana issues to the point i cant run wrath if i shot twice and there is one or to mobs left over im boned any ideas cheers
"
InoriCraze wrote:
Hi mate just funded this build for myself im only lvl 70 but i have everything on but im having mana issues to the point i cant run wrath if i shot twice and there is one or to mobs left over im boned any ideas cheers

Propably you're missing the Mana leech node, down at the Vitality Void cluster in your tree
So I got a HH for the first time ever and I started this build with a lot of expectations. For some reason, whenever my HH is not getting any buffs, i am rather slow even with my quicksilver and jade flask up. Is it really just because i am using a starkonja's instead of a devoto's? I did a TS Windripper in incursion league without a headhunter and it was way faster (obviously not with hh buffs). I am actually thinking about just selling the starkonja's and get a devotos without an enchant if the problem is really the helmet. I am running grace and i have 22k evasion (up to 33k with flask) but i dont notice any movementspeed change..

If someone could look over my PoB and help me that would be really nice.

https://pastebin.com/b9Ve2jVK
"
d4nieLftw wrote:
So I got a HH for the first time ever and I started this build with a lot of expectations. For some reason, whenever my HH is not getting any buffs, i am rather slow even with my quicksilver and jade flask up. Is it really just because i am using a starkonja's instead of a devoto's? I did a TS Windripper in incursion league without a headhunter and it was way faster (obviously not with hh buffs). I am actually thinking about just selling the starkonja's and get a devotos without an enchant if the problem is really the helmet. I am running grace and i have 22k evasion (up to 33k with flask) but i dont notice any movementspeed change..

Queen of the forest was nerfed in 3.5

Now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%).
This affects all versions of the item.
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"
d4nieLftw wrote:

Queen of the forest was nerfed in 3.5

Now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%).
This affects all versions of the item.

Oh im stupid, i forgot about the nerf. I did not expect to be that much slower tho. Thanks for the answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info