[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

So, @kissmequick - how are you getting your endurance charges? I don't see enduring cry in your skills, and if you switch to non-reave wpn in mainhand, you stop getting frenzy charges on kill. Is there some mechanism tucked away somewhere on one of your abyssals?
"
just crafted this sword. once i remove the trash suffixes i craft AS and crt and the last prefix should be additional block chance while dual wielding right? or is there another better choice?

You should get attack speed on it for sure!

"
Ikariusrb wrote:
So, @kissmequick - how are you getting your endurance charges? I don't see enduring cry in your skills, and if you switch to non-reave wpn in mainhand, you stop getting frenzy charges on kill. Is there some mechanism tucked away somewhere on one of your abyssals?

I don't get endurance charges, I don't see a need for them. Very rarely they pop in big packs. We use that Ascendancy point for the 10% more damage and Frenzy generation. We don't have enough sockets but you can try removing Molten Shell from CWDT links and replace it with Enduring Cry if you wish.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 13, 2018, 6:27:38 PM
yeah i said AS = attack speed and crit chance so last available mod torn between ele dmg with attack skills or block chance?
Last edited by Terrony on Jan 13, 2018, 6:41:19 PM
"
yeah i said AS = attack speed and crit chance so last available mod torn between ele dmg with attack skills or block chance?

Oh sorry, I read your question first and answered a lot later. What do you mean remove trash suffixes? Are you sure it's not hybrid mod?
Also for master crafting it's a bit weak for the investment. For 4 EX crafting + 1+ EX divines + 2 EX weapon cost you can get a better weapon.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

Oh sorry, I read your question first and answered a lot later. What do you mean remove trash suffixes? Are you sure it's not hybrid mod?
Also for master crafting it's a bit weak for the investment. For 4 EX crafting + 1+ EX divines + 2 EX weapon cost you can get a better weapon.

the light radius and accuracy rating is hybrid so i can craft haku cannot remove prefix and scour it so the accuracy and light will be gone. Cant find any good ones on poe trade that is worth around 4ex. Similar ones like mine are like 6ex
Hello,

Running the build in Abyss and love it so far, thank you!
I feel a bit squishy though on harder map boss rolls (t10+ rare/corrupted) and was hoping to get your advice on this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tonst3r/characters/characters?characterName=Bananasplits

*I grabbed Vitality Void in the tree to help my leech rate (PoB says it helps but hard to say in practice)
*I dropped Ancestral totem for Decoy instead and it's been a HUGEEEE help so far
*I'm keeping Fortify up w/ Whirling
*I'm TRYING to dodge boss mechanics but some of them are just annoying a f

5.3k HP, 17%Armor reduction, 21% dodge, 34% block. Offense seems more than fine.

I know I have upgrade options but was hoping to get your thoughts before picking what's next. My only concern is surviving on harder bosses as I'm 1 trial away from ULab and my damage is already bananas thanks to your build

Appreciate taking the time to read and thanks in advance!!
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

the light radius and accuracy rating is hybrid so i can craft haku cannot remove prefix and scour it so the accuracy and light will be gone. Cant find any good ones on poe trade that is worth around 4ex. Similar ones like mine are like 6ex

With perfect divines it can go 382 pdps then, which realistically will be 375 pdps which is quite good actually. If your offhand doesn't have a slot for block then you can craft that or lightning damage / WED. I personally would go for damage or slam it.

"
Tonst3r wrote:
Hello,

Running the build in Abyss and love it so far, thank you!
I feel a bit squishy though on harder map boss rolls (t10+ rare/corrupted) and was hoping to get your advice on this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tonst3r/characters/characters?characterName=Bananasplits

*I grabbed Vitality Void in the tree to help my leech rate (PoB says it helps but hard to say in practice)
*I dropped Ancestral totem for Decoy instead and it's been a HUGEEEE help so far
*I'm keeping Fortify up w/ Whirling
*I'm TRYING to dodge boss mechanics but some of them are just annoying a f

5.3k HP, 17%Armor reduction, 21% dodge, 34% block. Offense seems more than fine.

I know I have upgrade options but was hoping to get your thoughts before picking what's next. My only concern is surviving on harder bosses as I'm 1 trial away from ULab and my damage is already bananas thanks to your build

Appreciate taking the time to read and thanks in advance!!

Glad to hear you enjoying the build (:

Here are some tips

> You are missing out on 110 life on your rings that are currently worth 1C
> 100% Increased recovery on low life on life flask will help you a lot with bosses
> Gloves aren't enchanted nor have an implicit, same with boots
> Your Lion's Roar is only 22%
> You have 2 jewel sockets that aren't taken which are 2 points away from allocating
> You have wasted 4 points on leech, if you'd invest that in life you'd get almost as much life leech back + HP. I have a feeling the Vitality Void is more like a meme, 3 points of investment gives only 10% more overall leech

Without anything

Without void + 4 HP nodes

With Vitality Void

> You should use Ruthless not Chance to Bleed
> Using Decoy is completely fine but I'd still suggest you trying to play around Ancestral because it'll help you kill bosses 20% faster and our goal is to kill bosses or finish a phase before our flasks run out.

These are all very cheap changes that will cost you very little but increase your DPS by 20% without totem and increase your life to 6500.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 14, 2018, 5:13:50 AM

Hey what do you think about this two weapons?
Build will work with sword and dagger or not?
"
RichRamp wrote:

Hey what do you think about this two weapons?
Build will work with sword and dagger or not?

You have to have your offhand as a weapon that can't attack, so a rapier won't work.
Daggers don't work simply because of the base not providing enough DPS. You'll be playing with roughly 50% less damage.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Glad to hear you enjoying the build (:

Here are some tips

> You are missing out on 110 life on your rings that are currently worth 1C
> 100% Increased recovery on low life on life flask will help you a lot with bosses
> Gloves aren't enchanted nor have an implicit, same with boots
> Your Lion's Roar is only 22%
> You have 2 jewel sockets that aren't taken which are 2 points away from allocating
> You have wasted 4 points on leech, if you'd invest that in life you'd get almost as much life leech back + HP. I have a feeling the Vitality Void is more like a meme, 3 points of investment gives only 10% more overall leech
> You should use Ruthless not Chance to Bleed
> Using Decoy is completely fine but I'd still suggest you trying to play around Ancestral because it'll help you kill bosses 20% faster and our goal is to kill bosses or finish a phase before our flasks run out.

These are all very cheap changes that will cost you very little but increase your DPS by 20% without totem and increase your life to 6500.

Much appreciated!! Didn't have Bleed gem but profile might have been bugged. Just dumped 100+ chaos on upgrades to fit your suggestions better (Ugh @ abyss prices...) and dropped vitality void.

6.1k HP! Leech rate only @ 2.4k now but I think the low life flask will fill the gap in a longer fight as you mentioned. DPS shot up too which is always good.

Still iffy on AP totem vs Decoy, but last night I did more solo and was noticing we just kill bosses fast enough that we shouldn't need decoy and it's starting to make more sense. Going to keep trying AP Totem instead.

Build is extremely fun, thank you so much for the help!!
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info