[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Aphane wrote:
Hi ^^

I have a little question !
Why you prefer take outmatch and outlast ? Blood in the eyes is not better ?
We never hit with off hand, and the we have frenzy charge with blood rage.

I love this build so !

Thx for your answers !

(And sorry fos my english !)

10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges

The most important part of the Frenzy charges magic is that we get 10% MORE damage at max frenzy which is HUGE, that is why we don't take Frenzy nodes either. If that was the only thing it gave us, I'd still take it.

Also 10% REDUCED Physical damage taken is equivalent to 3000 armor on an average melee build( this one as well)

Nice to hear you enjoying it (:

"
dontkikmydog wrote:
Few questions. I'm running this build and am having trouble surviving in t5+ maps. I have around 6 exalts to spend on a chest piece. I was considering 3 pieces. Belly of the Beast, Atziri's splendour, and Rare 6l Recover % life on kill.

Belly of The beast: the 30-40% maximum life is very tempting but I'm afraid without proper armor and evasion it won't really matter and I would get chunked and stunned. This piece has around 700 armor 300 evasion

Atziri's splendour: I found a piece that has 1000 armor 1000 evasion, its got resists and an extra 100 life roll. It also has 100 life on kill and 100 mana on kill. The life is really good I feel to help with survivability against normal mobs but not against bosses. The 100 mana on kill is pretty worthless because I still need a mana leech roll on my ring to sustain my mana for bosses.

Rare 6l Recover: I can't quite afford the nicer pieces that are going for 9-12 exalts that include good armor/evasion, life, and a few resists. So I'm stuck with low armor/evasion and possibly a decent resist roll and a decent life roll.

I'm at 1500 armor and 1500 evasion without a chestpiece. Thats why I was thinking that running a hybrid build with atziri's splendour might be my best option. It provides resists, life, armor/evasion, and a little bit of life on kill - which I feel I'm lacking. I'm only using bloodrage and carnage heart onyx amulet as far as leech goes.

Any thoughts or recommendations for improving survivability?

I have no clue how you have trouble in T5 maps but here are some tips

- The amount that you will probably spend on getting 6% recovery and life is equal to the belly cost.
- Don't buy 6 link, craft your own or keep live mode on for juicy deals. Use a normal rare chest until you have it linked.
- Evasion / Armor are almost irrelevant for us, we don't ignore them but if we do focus on defences, block matters only
- I don't recall getting stunned ever
- Carnage heart is not good, any 5C rare amulet beats it already.

+(20-40) to all Attributes < You only starve for int, 1 passive tree node or int on ammy matches it
+(10-20)% to all Elemental Resistances < Quite low
(1.2-2)% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life < Blood rage already provides max leech
50% increased Life Leeched per second < Not big impact, would be noticeable with Vaal Pact but at low levels it's not good
(30-40)% increased Damage while Leeching < Increased damage = / = more damage. At your level a T3 flat physical damage prefix probably beats it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Aphane wrote:
Hi ^^

I have a little question !
Why you prefer take outmatch and outlast ? Blood in the eyes is not better ?
We never hit with off hand, and the we have frenzy charge with blood rage.

I love this build so !

Thx for your answers !

(And sorry fos my english !)

10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges

The most important part of the Frenzy charges magic is that we get 10% MORE damage at max frenzy which is HUGE, that is why we don't take Frenzy nodes either. If that was the only thing it gave us, I'd still take it.

Also 10% REDUCED Physical damage taken is equivalent to 3000 armor on an average melee build( this one as well)

Nice to hear you enjoying it (:

"
dontkikmydog wrote:
Few questions. I'm running this build and am having trouble surviving in t5+ maps. I have around 6 exalts to spend on a chest piece. I was considering 3 pieces. Belly of the Beast, Atziri's splendour, and Rare 6l Recover % life on kill.

Belly of The beast: the 30-40% maximum life is very tempting but I'm afraid without proper armor and evasion it won't really matter and I would get chunked and stunned. This piece has around 700 armor 300 evasion

Atziri's splendour: I found a piece that has 1000 armor 1000 evasion, its got resists and an extra 100 life roll. It also has 100 life on kill and 100 mana on kill. The life is really good I feel to help with survivability against normal mobs but not against bosses. The 100 mana on kill is pretty worthless because I still need a mana leech roll on my ring to sustain my mana for bosses.

Rare 6l Recover: I can't quite afford the nicer pieces that are going for 9-12 exalts that include good armor/evasion, life, and a few resists. So I'm stuck with low armor/evasion and possibly a decent resist roll and a decent life roll.

I'm at 1500 armor and 1500 evasion without a chestpiece. Thats why I was thinking that running a hybrid build with atziri's splendour might be my best option. It provides resists, life, armor/evasion, and a little bit of life on kill - which I feel I'm lacking. I'm only using bloodrage and carnage heart onyx amulet as far as leech goes.

Any thoughts or recommendations for improving survivability?

I have no clue how you have trouble in T5 maps but here are some tips

- The amount that you will probably spend on getting 6% recovery and life is equal to the belly cost.
- Don't buy 6 link, craft your own or keep live mode on for juicy deals. Use a normal rare chest until you have it linked.
- Evasion / Armor are almost irrelevant for us, we don't ignore them but if we do focus on defences, block matters only
- I don't recall getting stunned ever
- Carnage heart is not good, any 5C rare amulet beats it already.

+(20-40) to all Attributes < You only starve for int, 1 passive tree node or int on ammy matches it
+(10-20)% to all Elemental Resistances < Quite low
(1.2-2)% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life < Blood rage already provides max leech
50% increased Life Leeched per second < Not big impact, would be noticeable with Vaal Pact but at low levels it's not good
(30-40)% increased Damage while Leeching < Increased damage = / = more damage. At your level a T3 flat physical damage prefix probably beats it.

just to clarify we dont get endurance charges because we dont kill with off hand so we will never get the physical damage reduction right?
Oh an other question !

Why you up immortal call and cast when domage taken ?
I see a lot of build who keep them just a lvl 1, 2 or 3 ...

Ok for outmatch and outlast, i didn't know 10% more physical damage is better than Blood and eyes (for endurance charge we have never the max charge)

Thx a lot !
"

just to clarify we dont get endurance charges because we dont kill with off hand so we will never get the physical damage reduction right?

Yes that true ...

That is why I wondered if "blood in the eyes" was better or not than "outmatch and outlast"
Last edited by Aphane on Jan 11, 2018, 4:59:28 AM
"

Woopsie doopsie, yes, was a bit too tired when I wrote that. But we still sometimes do get some charges, not to max tho.

"
Aphane wrote:
Oh an other question !

Why you up immortal call and cast when domage taken ?
I see a lot of build who keep them just a lvl 1, 2 or 3 ...

Ok for outmatch and outlast, i didn't know 10% more physical damage is better than Blood and eyes (for endurance charge we have never the max charge)

Thx a lot !

I use Immortal call when it's actually needed, not spam it. This will allow us to understand better when there's a threat around us, adapt to it and pot up.
Also while other builds use lvl 3+ Immortal Call, they use it with the same level Cast When Damage Taken meaning that Molten Shell and Ice Golem would be too low level for us to be useful.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
last one flask use for which one is the best?
Sin's Rebirth or Atziri's Promise?
ty~
"
hotshotgghot wrote:
last one flask use for which one is the best?
Sin's Rebirth or Atziri's Promise?
ty~

Atziri for sure!
I haven't experimented with switching life flask to Sin's which could work and I should try it but it probably won't work out being as practical.
You can get Endurance charges by putting a sword in off-hand and a weapon that doesn't work with Reave in main hand. I have been using Death's Hand in my main and a physical crit rapier in off hand. I'm maxing Frenzies with blood rage, the Death's Hand is keeping me at max Power charges and Outmatch and Outlast keeps me at max Endurance. I'm sure a well rolled "additional ele" stat-stick mace will eventually be better, but Death's Hand is super cheap, the rolls don't matter, the charges come easy from it which is great for crit chance and I constantly have unholy might up which is a ton of non-reflectable, no-pen required extra chaos damage.
"
Boneheaded wrote:
You can get Endurance charges by putting a sword in off-hand and a weapon that doesn't work with Reave in main hand. I have been using Death's Hand in my main and a physical crit rapier in off hand. I'm maxing Frenzies with blood rage, the Death's Hand is keeping me at max Power charges and Outmatch and Outlast keeps me at max Endurance. I'm sure a well rolled "additional ele" stat-stick mace will eventually be better, but Death's Hand is super cheap, the rolls don't matter, the charges come easy from it which is great for crit chance and I constantly have unholy might up which is a ton of non-reflectable, no-pen required extra chaos damage.

Yes, the endurance charge thing is pretty nice, especially for Hardcore but as for the stat stick, Death's Hand is not a good purchase anymore. For 1C you can get 40% extra ele offhand which is already the same price as Death's Hand but provides you ~20% more overall dps.

Death's Hand = 1.3MIL DPS
Random Axe 40% extra ele = 1.5MIL DPS

Also equipping Death's Hand means that we can't use Abyssal jewel with Unholy Might on kill effect so I don't suggest it.
just crafted this sword. once i remove the trash suffixes i craft AS and crt and the last prefix should be additional block chance while dual wielding right? or is there another better choice?

Last edited by Terrony on Jan 13, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info