[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
NSHN wrote:
"
PPVV wrote:
Can someone help me improve my build?

I am new to POE, and this is the 1st char i am playing. I have problem killing most of the bosses at T14 (but i can kill one of the T16 boss...>_<). Can you help take a look at my gears and what i shall improve/upgrade? Shall i have more defend or power, and which stat to focus? thanks and appreciate your time.

Sorry, not sure how to link my gears here.

You can link your gear by clicking your character name on the top left then clicking on whichever items you want to link.

The biggest problem you have is that you have no accuracy nor crit chance anywhere on your gear also you are not using the right flasks it seems.

Try this, its your best flask

If you are having trouble surviving you can also use Basalt flask instead of Lion's

Do you use Path of Building? Can you tell me what your chance to hit is and your chance to crit?

Obviously there's improvements to be made on your gear also, check the gear of other guys in this thread if you need to see whats good.

Gl!

Thank you so much for your reply. I have both the Flasks, i am changing it, only use Lion with boss. i will try sticking to Basalt and Diamond Flask more to see if i can survive more with boss.

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 49.39%
Effective Crit Chance: 50.22%
Hit Change: 86%

By the way, my life is 4828, is that too low?

Last edited by PPVV on Apr 30, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
When looking for a 1h Sword for your main weapon (not stat stick). Is it better to search by pDPS or DPS for this build?
"
PPVV wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I have both the Flasks, i am changing it, only use Lion with boss. i will try sticking to Basalt and Diamond Flask more to see if i can survive more with boss.

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 49.39%
Effective Crit Chance: 50.22%
Hit Change: 86%

By the way, my life is 4828, is that too low?

Yes your life is pretty low, some bosses will one shot you.

As for your upgrades i think the next things you should invest in are:
tombfist (2 socket if you can afford)
a jewel with mana leech so you can put the mana leech passive point into life
new amulet: look for flat phys, crit multi, crit chance, life
new ring, flat ele dmg on rings is pretty worthless for this build, go: life, flat phys, int (if needed for your gems), accuracy
new belt: the res you have is nice but very low life and no str

with these upgrades you should be sitting closer to 6k life.. it'll help a bunch
I'm expecting this to cost you 3-5 ex.

Add me ingame if you have more questions I can always help out

Edit: just noticed you aren't running outmatch& outlast so unless you are generating endurance charges from somewhere else you are missing a bunch of defenses from there too.

@DolphinCarpet

pDPS
Last edited by NSHN on Apr 30, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Thanks for your help. I have changed to outmatch& outlast and will do what you have suggested. I have tried to fight the boss, The cursed King at T14, died many times ^_^. I will post an update after all the changes and hopefully i can kill Shaper soon. thank you very much.
look only for pDps, this build doesnt have any ele dmg multiplier.
The other thing you should look for is increase crit on sword, because it doesnt show in pDps, but will have big impact because of your increase crit nodes/items.
It can give a sword around 30 pDps on top which doesnt show on pDps tooltip (you can calucate it
with PoB, by comparing swords with and w/o crit)
Last edited by moorli on May 1, 2018, 9:38:46 AM
>2 ex budget, beginner friendly
Are you retarded? Oh, okay, make me the equip for 2 ex, which one i can farm Poorjoy's atleast.
"
nonameaccuser wrote:
>2 ex budget, beginner friendly
Are you retarded? Oh, okay, make me the equip for 2 ex, which one i can farm Poorjoy's atleast.

Maybe change that name from nonameaccuser to nobrainaccuser? (fitting avatar might I add)
"
Maybe change that name from nonameaccuser to nobrainaccuser? (fitting avatar might I add)

No brain, kitten, please, make me the equip for 2 ex. Oh, you can't, cuz you're stupid af.
Moorii you said increased crit, I assumed you were referring to multiplier or critical chance?
Hey guys, that's my first character, could you give me some advices on what i should priorise in my stuff, i thought about buying a new jewelled foil with better stat (maybe more pdps or crit mult/chance ?), but i see a lot of corsair sword that seem cool too (and way less expensive) !

"

Thanks a lot
Last edited by Seppukku on May 2, 2018, 9:58:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info