[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
sushibagel wrote:
"
Praestigium wrote:
Heya guys,

Enjoying the build, a lot. My one concern is if I should switch out Whirling Blades for Leap Slam. Whirling blades is amazing in certain maps and boss fights but I've lost count how many times I've found myself wishing I had Leap Slam instead. Has anyone else had this issue?

Interested if you've bit the bullet and tried switching to leap slam yet? I'm having a similar concern when mapping. I have leap slam in my off had weapon swap but that gets super annoying since my blasphemy curse is in my main-hand weapon and gets disabled with each swap...

Was using my gladiator as t10-t15 mapper so I'll throw in my 2c.

Started with BV but found it clunky especially for lab/ manuevering over cliffs/ tight corridors, then switched over Leap slam . The fact that your character move to where you point to felt good and intuitive and the utility of navigating cliffs is nice, I've since ditched BV completely and switch in bv only for certain end game boss fights.

The disadvantage of LS is that it's slower compared to BV and it uses uses your mainhand AS rather than blade attack speed. If you have something like 25% AS on your mainhand statstick like i had, I see no reason not to use leapslam. But if your mainhand's attackspeed is slow then LS will feel really bad.

Another small tip, at the point where you're gated by your movement speed rather than damage, I actually highly recommend the 15% leap slam attack speed enchant in your helmet over dmg enchants for increased mapping speed.
I am assuming this has been discussed in this thread but I may have over looked it.

But what about using Oskarm and then using a herald? Guessing the 2 abys jewels over more dps?
2 abyss jewel+ maim+ intimidate(10%)+ life + atkspeed,

vs.

38–56 cold damage to attack + 500 cold damage shatter (herald of ice)

1 jewel along can give more than that amount of dmg with 2 elemental on atk mods.
So, I did some testing with removing Vaal Pact since I really don't like how it behaves now, and honestly, it seems like it's not worth it anymore, at least for me. I get about 5,4% max hp per second thanks to skills, which completely cancels out the degen from Blood Rage, and I don't feel any difference leech-wise. Will test some more, but so far I think it might be worth it to opt out of Vaal Pact.
"
Interested if you've bit the bullet and tried switching to leap slam yet? I'm having a similar concern when mapping. I have leap slam in my off had weapon swap but that gets super annoying since my blasphemy curse is in my main-hand weapon and gets disabled with each swap...

FissionMailD pretty much hits the nail on the head. Lack of IAS on main-hand really makes LS feel bad, but at the same time, it's nice in certain maps where WB keeps getting cutoff. I'm thinking the ideal scenario is to find a really good Unsocketed ring, and throw a LS in there.
"
So, I did some testing with removing Vaal Pact since I really don't like how it behaves now, and honestly, it seems like it's not worth it anymore, at least for me. I get about 5,4% max hp per second thanks to skills, which completely cancels out the degen from Blood Rage, and I don't feel any difference leech-wise. Will test some more, but so far I think it might be worth it to opt out of Vaal Pact.

I've been thinking about this too. I was wondering if it was worth switching out Tombfist for Atziri's Acuity would be ideal - but I remembered that they were recently nerfed and I'm not sure how the "You have Vaal Pact" modifier works now. Does it remove your Health Regen or not is what I want to know for sure.

EDIT: Apparently it does - not worth using imo.
Last edited by Praestigium on Mar 21, 2018, 5:47:22 AM

My hp is around 5k, and I am really struggling to do t11+ maps. To the point I run out of portals. Any suggestions on where I can improve gear? I've got a couple exalts maybe in currency.
Hi2all! AT the first, gys this build not fr poor exiles, u need a rlly much currncy to play dipsy and comfortable with this buld. I rlly dnt understood why TS sayed that all gear pieces not expensive.TS whaere u check the price????Just stygian belt with t1 hp-str+2 t2 rs cost like 10ex not 10c like u wrote,tmbfst with gd roll-2ex, 3 gd jewels for glove and belt like 5 ex per one, foil with 360+pdps=15+ex, off hand with 75+wed not cost 1 ex, its cost 10ex+, just base for craft eder astral plate 15ex+ and gd steel rings+amulet=15ex, so totally its around 85+ex=) So guys its gd d build but its cost a lot!!!
For all who try payed this, u can easl buy varunastra for 2 ex=350 pdps foil, but u need change ur tree.
Now im played with build like this-jugg reave u can check my profile, its tanky and dipsy too, but cost 20ex=)(dont lok n my foil, i craft it myself)
"
Provoke wrote:

My hp is around 5k, and I am really struggling to do t11+ maps. To the point I run out of portals. Any suggestions on where I can improve gear? I've got a couple exalts maybe in currency.

at the first u need 6link chest, u can buy astral plate or cards for it and craft urself.Then stygian belt-offhand-rings-foil-gd amulet with hp,nt,crit/multi
Hey guys I feel like I've hit kind of a barrier at tier 13-14 map bosses, clearspeed is amazing but I have to be very careful to not die during the boss fights. Any upgrades I can do to improve this? I don't know how to link my passive jewels but they are all +life, dmg, dmg

Other than a good 6-L belly I'm not sure what I should be focussing on next.. Any help is appreciated

Edit: i have around 860k DPS in PoB and 5k life with capped resists.
Last edited by NSHN on Mar 21, 2018, 9:23:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info