[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
NSHN wrote:
Hey guys I feel like I've hit kind of a barrier at tier 13-14 map bosses, clearspeed is amazing but I have to be very careful to not die during the boss fights. Any upgrades I can do to improve this? I don't know how to link my passive jewels but they are all +life, dmg, dmg

Other than a good 6-L belly I'm not sure what I should be focussing on next.. Any help is appreciated

Edit: i have around 860k DPS in PoB and 5k life with capped resists.

I don't see a Rumi's Concoction flask there mate... you don't run with one?

As you know this build is heavily built around Block chance - defense is also our offense.. that flask is an essential part -If you have completed Uber labs and have all ascensions...the more blocking you do - the more DPS you do - the more ownage you do.. That flask makes you feel invincible....

You should be wiping the floor clean with your gear, as you have mostly better gear than me - sounds like you have good enough DPS - what is your attack speed and block & spell block chance? (without Rumi's)?
how can you have problems with t13-14 bosses with these items?

your items are better then mine, i have 240k dps in pob(unbuffed), and there is not a single boss till t16 which gives me any trouble.

Being carefull at bosses is normal gameplay. You cant facetank one shot mechanics with this char, since it has very low phys. res.

Also you should DEFINATLY get Constituton keystone instead of the life/armor nodes in the jugg area.

Last edited by moorli on Mar 22, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
@azaroth Oh.. yes you are totally right about Rumi's. I just switched it out for the Taste of Hate yesterday. Which flasks should I be running?

Also I have 4.28 attacks per second, 38% block & spellblock.

@moorli You are probably right and I just have to play better, should I just respec the life/armor nodes or also the damage ones?

Thanks for your help

just the life, according to my Pob its 300hp more while losing around 3% phys res and you get access to more 5% nodes for the next levels.

but you have to decide on your own if u need more hp, but generally you will need more for guardians. There can be a lot of other reasons why u have trouble with bosses, maybe you can elaborate which boss gives you trouble, at least you shouldnt die at any boss, because none of the under T16 bosses pose a dps threat except for one shot mechanics. (unless you run some crazy bossmods on specific bosses)

i see you have vaal pact, which makes me assume you might try to facetank some bosses, i dont use vaal pact so i cant give any input on that. I can facetank rigwald for example, but against most bosses i play more hit and run.
Last edited by moorli on Mar 22, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
@moorli In hindsight I probably am trying to facetank too much. I have adjusted my tree a bit as you suggested and also took Weapon Artistry for the additional 2% block like you have. (40% block&spellblock now)

I might take a mana leech node on my tree and buy a different ring with either more defensive stats or more offensive ones, and remove the 3 passive points from Cloth of Chain

As for Vaal pact.. I'm still undecided if it is worth using.

Also does the crafted attack speed on my stat stick even do anything? or should I replace it with something else?

Last edited by NSHN on Mar 22, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
as for now im unsure about my build, so im went all in on the life nodes, till i reconfigure my items, but weapon artistery seems like a must have , since it high dps node and block on top

and increased attack speed only affects the weapon as u can see on the weapon attack speed stat

u dont have invest too much in block. u get a lot of with painforge , its more important to dodge boss mechanics, position correctly and good flask managemt. The only way to avoid this , is to stack so much dps that you can kill bosses before they get use any mechanic. But i dont know if this is possible with a block/reave build, then you might rather do a champion/blade fury build
Last edited by moorli on Mar 22, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
It seems like the only bosses that give me trouble with my new setup are Elder guardians and The Elder himself. Maybe with more experience I will be able to defeat them without dying :D

Thanks and goodluck boys!
Hello everyone!
I need ur help, guys. This is my 1st poe endgame hero (yep, its sad). And i have some problems with survival...oneshot, oneshot much more times. I feel so many explosions near my asshole.
Pls tell me, what should i change, to be better (only gear, hands unchanged).
BIG TNX!!!

what would be a good way to sustain mana while leveling through acts?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Mar 23, 2018, 1:34:42 PM
"
Hello everyone!
I need ur help, guys. This is my 1st poe endgame hero (yep, its sad). And i have some problems with survival...oneshot, oneshot much more times. I feel so many explosions near my asshole.
Pls tell me, what should i change, to be better (only gear, hands unchanged).
BIG TNX!!!

Congrats on making it to endgame. There are a lot of issues with your gear you should be looking to buy new gear for pretty much every slot with the exception of your Starkonjas. Goldwyrm is nice for an experienced player but for a person new to endgame I'd go with something with a lot of health and resistance.

When buying new gear check what Kiss Me Quick recommends but alter the stats to make it more budget, you'll want life and resist on pretty much every slot (I highly doubt you're currently res capped)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info