[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:
How much manaregen/mana is needed to sustain the autocasted spells at all times? Or should I have a low lvl ice golema s well? Seems like the cast on dmg taken doesnt proc much cause of missing mana. (atm requires 52 mana and I have 107).

Atm a problem is caused by having to use tabula rasa for 6 slot so it reduces available stats a lot.

Trigger abilities like CWDT don't use mana.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger

EDIT: changed my issue (since previous was solved):

Now I just realised jugg gets a ton of accuracy from a node. Whats the main difference between this gladiator reave and a jugg reaver build?

Should one always aim for 100% hit rate on main skill? Just wondering if I should stack more accuracy for this.

EDIT2: Is sword/axe the best or is sword/sword the end game solution? I dont know much about the differences really.
Last edited by dransureu on Mar 9, 2018, 6:30:52 AM
"
"
"
Challengesgreenimp77 wrote:
"
Completed 8 Challengesdransureu wrote:
How much manaregen/mana is needed to sustain the autocasted spells at all times? Or should I have a low lvl ice golema s well? Seems like the cast on dmg taken doesnt proc much cause of missing mana. (atm requires 52 mana and I have 107).

Atm a problem is caused by having to use tabula rasa for 6 slot so it reduces available stats a lot.

Now I just realised jugg gets a ton of accuracy from a node. Whats the main difference between this gladiator reave and a jugg reaver build?

Should one always aim for 100% hit rate on main skill? Just wondering if I should stack more accuracy for this.

EDIT2: Is sword/axe the best or is sword/sword the end game solution? I dont know much about the differences really.

Sometimes fells like people don't want to use their brains - no offence :)

So:
1) Glad gives 100% extra spell block. For me in hardcore it's all the matter - not die :)
2) As i know, there's no way to get 100% chanse to hit w'out resolute.
3) If you want to get high dps you can't play sword/sword, couse... REAVE CAN USE SWORD. (sorry, but no thinking is so boring...) Reave can't use axes so we can get on it %phys as extra **** w'out losing any dps and only getting more.

If you have more questions - go on, but i can be more sarcastic :)
"
dransureu wrote:
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:

These questions have been answered multiple times in this thread, but I'll repeat them without the sarcasm of the guy above me.

- Glad is better for a few different reasons, but mostly because of the high spell block -- which goes a long ways towards survivability.

- Chance to Hit is always important. Even more so for crit builds. So stack as much accuracy as you reasonably can.

- Sword/non-reave 1-hand is best. So axe, mace, or scepter. You want to put a sword in your main hand, and one of the others in your offhand to act as a stat stick. This is to maximize dps. If you want more defense, put the sword in your offhand and stat stick in your main hand. This will generate endurance charges. See ascendancy Outmatch and Outlast.
Last edited by greenimp77 on Mar 9, 2018, 8:35:11 AM
At 78 lvl I cant make merciless lab with 3,5k HP, izaro one shoted me. What i should change to make merciless lab?
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
At 78 lvl I cant make merciless lab with 3,5k HP, izaro one shoted me. What i should change to make merciless lab?

Your HP is too low. Change out the boots for something with 100+ HP. One ring has no HP. Other has low HP. Change those and you should be up around 4500+.
Im level 77 and after merc lab i have only 38% to block attack and spells of course in hidout? How much shoud i have? From where take more %?
"
qlasboy wrote:
Im level 77 and after merc lab i have only 38% to block attack and spells of course in hidout? How much shoud i have? From where take more %?

The PoB import from the main post has 71% block and 79% spell block. 20% is coming from the Rumi's flask.

Last edited by greenimp77 on Mar 9, 2018, 2:29:20 PM
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:

The PoB import from the main post has 71% block and 79% spell block. 20% is coming from the Rumi's flask.

Thats very wierd i have all the nodes you paste, just dont have 5% block from axe. I have 38% block for attack and spells when jewelled foil is in off hand(right slot?) and scaeva in main hand( left slot) when i change them with places (scaeva right, and jewelled in left its changing to 46% wtf?????Pls help me:-)
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:

Thats very wierd i have all the nodes you paste, just dont have 5% block from axe. I have 38% block for attack and spells when jewelled foil is in off hand(right slot?) and scaeva in main hand( left slot) when i change them with places (scaeva right, and jewelled in left its changing to 46% wtf?????Pls help me:-)

If you look at the Scaeva it does say that it gives 8% additional chance to block when in offhand.
Last edited by whizard_dragon on Mar 9, 2018, 4:30:59 PM
qlasboy
POB shows that you are wrong.
You have 46% if scaeva is in your offhand and 36% if it is in a main hand.

Enzoniewski
You need more HP.
I also tried to beat merclab with 3,5k hp and as you I was one shotted.
You need at least 4k or move around and do not allow Izaro to hit you.

Do we have here any high lvl characters?

Are there any other way to increase the block chance without losing DPS (idealy without flask)?
I have 56% block without flask (71/79% with Rumi's).
That is the reason why I still use Scaeva sword. I do enjoy the block mechanic))
It suits my lazy playstyle :)

But on the other hand when I do T9+ maps it becomes obvious that I need more DPS.
Right now I have 112k DPS unbuffed and ~173k DPS with buffs.
It takes to much time to kill Legendary anymals((

Infortunately I can not buy the axe which is shown on the first page of this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info