[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
wahts006 wrote:
could we roll champion because he is so strong and have such a nice tankieness ?

I think champion is good, taunt is really strong. I prefer gladiator for block. Gladiator is also tanky because of the block. Both are viable and good options. It just comes down to preference IMO.
"
Babejar wrote:
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
@Babejar Why you keep your stat stick in the offhand, isnt's supposed to be in your main hand and the sword on the offhand or i get i wrong ?:D

I don't have outmatch and outlast node to generate the endurance charges with my offhands, thats why i dont have the stat stick in main hand. might switch to it if i feel i need the endurance charges. But ATM I dont feel the need for them.

To piggy back on this, I didn't pay attention to the Ambidexterity node that gives 20% attack speed with offhand. I'm going to spec into Outmatch and Outlast now. Thank you for whomever pointed that out ^_^
Last edited by Babejar on Mar 6, 2018, 4:58:46 PM
i just found kaoms root and it made me wonder if they are worth using. I think they should be usefull for lab runs at least.

Also how about iron reflexes anyone tried that?
What's your opinion on Bringer of Rain? I've been using it a bit while I do some (desperate) work on my other gear and so far it's been working out pretty well.
Last edited by Akutare on Mar 6, 2018, 6:55:16 PM
Just curious as to why the tree takes 3-4 points to get Heartseeker, when you could spend 3 points and get 75% more crit strike from Twin Terrors.
"
Collozeus wrote:
Just curious as to why the tree takes 3-4 points to get Heartseeker, when you could spend 3 points and get 75% more crit strike from Twin Terrors.

They aren't the same thing, if you have low crit chance then twin terrors won't do much.

Tryin this build as my main pokemon character, leveling is going smooth with it.
Great build tho, will see how i will progress on maps and end-game :).
Cheers,
Hello, I really dont have a clue what stats to look for on the stat stick except the elder/shaper items, and i wont be able to afford that for a while. Anyone care to help a brother out ?
"
Amlie91 wrote:
Hello, I really dont have a clue what stats to look for on the stat stick except the elder/shaper items, and i wont be able to afford that for a while. Anyone care to help a brother out ?

I'd like to have explanation about it as well.
Thanks
Why does your 22mil GG dps build have onslaught and unholy might ticked, even though it has no way of getting those?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info