[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Emumd246 wrote:
Hey there. Im still somewhat new cuz i have alot to learn still. But im trying this build. I got the loreweave and all res are 80. So i need some help with my defences, my guy seems super squishy still at lvl 73. Anything would help

I havn't looked at your character but loreweave only increases your Max res, it doesn't give you res.
passive tree does not open do you know why?
I have a question concerning armor. I started this character with a tabula rasa and have advanced to maps nicely with very few hiccups. My question though is should I get a solid rare 5L or keep using the tabula? I really think I could carry it until at least tier 4-6 maps based on how quickly I destroyed Kitava, but obviously not having armor will hurt and of course the resistance drop will be felt. I would rather continue to save up for either a decent 6L or even better a unique like BotB or LW, but right now that is out of my budget and the league is close to ending.

I’m sure the answer will be to push until the lack of a body armor becomes a serious impediment, but still I’m sure this is a hurdle many have faced and what is logical isn’t always what is true.
Last edited by jeremy_u_s3 on Nov 18, 2018, 7:53:58 PM
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
I have a question concerning armor. I started this character with a tabula rasa and have advanced to maps nicely with very few hiccups. My question though is should I get a solid rare 5L or keep using the tabula? I really think I could carry it until at least tier 4-6 maps based on how quickly I destroyed Kitava, but obviously not having armor will hurt and of course the resistance drop will be felt. I would rather continue to save up for either a decent 6L or even better a unique like BotB or LW, but right now that is out of my budget and the league is close to ending.

I’m sure the answer will be to push until the lack of a body armor becomes a serious impediment, but still I’m sure this is a hurdle many have faced and what is logical isn’t always what is true.

Well i bought a 6-Link that was used until around T10 for 30 or 35c, which is not much of an investment considering you can sell tabula for 20 chaos

Look here: http://poe.trade/search/narionoragaoma

Or here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2234813 (the 30 chaos spoiler) - this astral plate is pretty decent value if you ask me
Last edited by Nezyrael on Nov 19, 2018, 3:16:01 AM

Whats next, or what am i missing, having troubles with the guardians.
"
slimryda wrote:

What kind of trouble? damage wise looks like your gear should be enough
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
slimryda wrote:

What kind of trouble? damage wise looks like your gear should be enough
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
What red maps do you recommend running with this build?
Just run maps with decent layouts or specific drops you like.

If you care about experience, avoid more dangerous bosses, but in general i don't think this character has problems running any map up to T15, even the no regen maps I run without hatred you have no trouble clearing the mobs.

@slimryda: I would focus on improving amulet and statstick first. If you feel you are lacking damage, swap arctic armour for herald of purity.

I would also recommend switching the portal gem for ancestral totem to improve DPS
they just do a lot of damage to me. maybe its just cause this is only one of two characters ive ever even attempted it on, the other being a lacerate slayer.... probably just need to get gud if you say my gear is ok lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info