[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Rootsmann wrote:
I have a question about ascendies.
With Outmatch qnd outlast and a stat stick (reave + mace/axe), the endurance charge gain on kill with offhand will never proc right? Then how do you balance this compared to getting Blood in the eyes or two small ascendy passives?

I have the sword in offhand, I think the AS in offhand outweighs the dmg bonus from your nodes

"
Drastdevix wrote:
I wasn't going to change boots because of the 30% movement speed and the enchantment. i'll check the price to upgrade.
Same for the abyss jewel, it's there for the last 2 lines, and to get hp, with these 2 lines can be tricky.

Do you value MS so highly? I use whirling blades for movement most of the time anyway

"
Papr1kaa wrote:
Hey guys, same as a lot of people here, I'm at a point where I don't know how to improve the build anymore, I could use a few better jewels but a part from that, what can I change to be more efficient ? I want to run T16 maps

Thanks a lot

I dont know about the gear, but your cold snap doesnt proc in then cast-set
"
Nezyrael wrote:

"
Papr1kaa wrote:
Hey guys, same as a lot of people here, I'm at a point where I don't know how to improve the build anymore, I could use a few better jewels but a part from that, what can I change to be more efficient ? I want to run T16 maps

Thanks a lot

I dont know about the gear, but your cold snap doesnt proc in then cast-set

Oh you're right I didn't notice, corrected thanks
Last edited by Papr1kaa on Nov 7, 2018, 9:51:24 AM
Could anyone look at my gladiator in Delve and tell me how I can improve my gear?? Kinda stuck in progression
First: to get help ppl, you have to set your characters to open!

I started this build quite exactly as intended. And at one point it was hard to do endgame content and levelling further than 90-92.

The I get the advice to change some gear and skills to become more harder to kill.
I dropped Loreweave and get a Belly. I dropped AA and used 2 Heralds. I dropped my Leatherbelt and get a good Stygian. ...

All in all I am now at 7300 HP, killed Atziri / Uber Atziri, RedElder, Shaper and all his annoying Gardians (been able to farm Chimera deathless), did the delve bosses and only failed (but I still trying) Uber Elder. Mainly failed UberElder becuz my Machine sucks and it too much going on.

I lvled to 97 first time in a league and could lvl to 100 prolly if I wanted. From Lvl 96-97 I didn't died a single time.

Check out my Char Delvisto and his gear.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
First: to get help ppl, you have to set your characters to open!

I started this build quite exactly as intended. And at one point it was hard to do endgame content and levelling further than 90-92.

The I get the advice to change some gear and skills to become more harder to kill.
I dropped Loreweave and get a Belly. I dropped AA and used 2 Heralds. I dropped my Leatherbelt and get a good Stygian. ...

All in all I am now at 7300 HP, killed Atziri / Uber Atziri, RedElder, Shaper and all his annoying Gardians (been able to farm Chimera deathless), did the delve bosses and only failed (but I still trying) Uber Elder. Mainly failed UberElder becuz my Machine sucks and it too much going on.

I lvled to 97 first time in a league and could lvl to 100 prolly if I wanted. From Lvl 96-97 I didn't died a single time.

Check out my Char Delvisto and his gear.

it’s opened now :)

I’ve killed everything up to Shaper. No Uber Elder or Delve Bosses yet. I was thinking maybe investing into vuln on hit gloves? I also just got a 13% non chaos as chaos dmg amulet with 20ish% crit multi. I was wondering if it’d be better to get a dual gain phys dmg as ele damage ammu instead with crit multi? Other than leveling, getting a 400 pDPS sword and maybe upgrading my jewels, I’m not sure what else to upgrade.
Last edited by xFDZ on Nov 9, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
I just wanna know how i see the new build skill tree with the pastabin, i dont understand how, sorry :c
Last edited by DiegoAvila1992 on Nov 11, 2018, 2:17:51 PM
You download Path of Building (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases)

There you select new, import/export character, you copy the code from pastebin and paste it in the corresponding input sector.

@xFDZ:

I assume you are res capped, so I would look for some more dmg on rings. Either more flat phys or some diamond ring with crit

I would also try to swap the jewel in the belt for something with onslaught on hit

Hello all

Can i have a build check as to what my next upgrade should be?

Capped resist
4200hp
Total damage pob unknown (is this what we check?)
Tooltip around 67k

Got to do ulab but no offering of the goddess dropping
Took off vaal pact to get some regen between traps in ulab
Died to one shot last phase izaro jump attack, will take off HoA to use Artic armor next time

Edit : yay i did it! Ulab done all by myself

Gear check as to what to change and check if my damage is correct
Thanks !
Last edited by damdamooh on Nov 12, 2018, 2:15:30 PM
If there is no S.R.S. Spam then it is Bad Build.
Amazing guide! I just have two questions regarding playing this as a league-starter:

1) Which maps do you generally farm with the MF setup? I have only done MF with ranged skills so I don't really know what to expect from melee.

2) Is there any reason to farm up a Tabula or should I just grab a 5-link and rush maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info