[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I am having trouble with Uber Elder - it could just be a L2P issue since I am pretty new to the fight.

I feel like my leech is too low? Would love for you to take a look at my char/build and let me know your thoughts.
"
Tadian wrote:

Damn, so everytime Immortal Call triggers we get the 4 seconds increased regen? That's nice.
Didn't thought of the fact that self induced DoT could also trigger it.

Maybe make that clear in the Guide for dummies like me :D

I don't think it has to do with Immortal Call (you might be confused because Immortal Call discharges Endurance charges, but Blood Rage grants Frenzy Charges, and when Immortal Call is activated, it doesn't stop the effect of Blood Rage).

Blood rage deals Damage over time (that lasts ~10s unless you kill a monster while it's still active). When Blood rage is over, you get 50% increased recovery rate of life because of Arachnoxia.

I'm not too confident that's a big deal though. We don't want Blood Rage to be over anyway, so ideally we wouldn't have the benefits of Arachnoxia very often.
I'm planning on using Kaom's Roots for the Uber Elder fight. I have a couple questions:

* What gem setup should I remove to be able to use Kaoms? Is there any specific gem setup change that you recommend for the uelder fight?
* What are your thoughts about Arctic Armour?
* I see that you also recommend Winterweave. Do you think it's a must have? My DPS decreases around 10% with it :(
* What's the best boots enchant for the uelder fight?
* Soul of Arakaali and Gruthkul are good for the fight or should I swap the pantheon?

Last edited by gearlles on Sep 16, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
is usefull tomfist with 2 abyssal socket having maim in the 6 link?
"
Evoluxion wrote:
is usefull tomfist with 2 abyssal socket having maim in the 6 link?

Im using with 1 socket for intimidate and with corrupt enchant - Vulnerability on hit.
For anyone having issues with damage against bosses, this build is perfect for just swapping Reave, ruthless and crit chance gems with blade flurry, added ele damage and concentrated effect. And then multistrike for perhaps added fire damage.

You'll rip open both Shaper and Elders buttholes with this setup.
Last edited by Enforc3R on Sep 16, 2018, 5:46:40 AM
"
gearlles wrote:
"
Tadian wrote:

Damn, so everytime Immortal Call triggers we get the 4 seconds increased regen? That's nice.
Didn't thought of the fact that self induced DoT could also trigger it.

Maybe make that clear in the Guide for dummies like me :D

I don't think it has to do with Immortal Call (you might be confused because Immortal Call discharges Endurance charges, but Blood Rage grants Frenzy Charges, and when Immortal Call is activated, it doesn't stop the effect of Blood Rage).

Blood rage deals Damage over time (that lasts ~10s unless you kill a monster while it's still active). When Blood rage is over, you get 50% increased recovery rate of life because of Arachnoxia.

I'm not too confident that's a big deal though. We don't want Blood Rage to be over anyway, so ideally we wouldn't have the benefits of Arachnoxia very often.

The Damage over time from Blood Rage stops if Immortal Call is triggered because it's physical damage, hence you stopped taking Damage over time.
So Arachnoxia should be in effect.

//EDIT
Tried to test it. Casting IC when BR is active triggers Arachnoxia!
https://gfycat.com/ScarceAmusedHalibut Look at Energy Shield Recharge per Second.
Last edited by Tadian on Sep 16, 2018, 6:14:08 AM
can someone help with the questions below? Just level to 5 and 7 for Enfeeble and Vaal cold snap? Sorry, newbie here.

"
PPVV wrote:
This for writing this guide. I have a question about the level of gem, Enfeeble and Vaal Cold Snap. You stated that Enfeeble Level 5 and Vaal Cold Snap at Level 7...so we shall stop the level of these gems at level 5 and 7?

HELMET

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal Call spams us with physical damage immunity. Enfeeble curses enemies to do a lot less. Cold snap chill enemies, making them attack and move 30% slower. This setup gives you massive defensive bonuses.

Vaal Cold Snap This freezes / chills everyone close to you AND while you have an enemy close to you, you gain a frenzy charge each second. This is socketed in Cast When Damage Taken. It does not use the Vaal version when you take damage, but it does can be used normally.
"
PPVV wrote:
can someone help with the questions below? Just level to 5 and 7 for Enfeeble and Vaal cold snap? Sorry, newbie here.

"
PPVV wrote:
This for writing this guide. I have a question about the level of gem, Enfeeble and Vaal Cold Snap. You stated that Enfeeble Level 5 and Vaal Cold Snap at Level 7...so we shall stop the level of these gems at level 5 and 7?

HELMET

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal Call spams us with physical damage immunity. Enfeeble curses enemies to do a lot less. Cold snap chill enemies, making them attack and move 30% slower. This setup gives you massive defensive bonuses.

Vaal Cold Snap This freezes / chills everyone close to you AND while you have an enemy close to you, you gain a frenzy charge each second. This is socketed in Cast When Damage Taken. It does not use the Vaal version when you take damage, but it does can be used normally.

Yes. CWDT at level 1 supports any linked gem requiring level 38 or lower. That is why:

* Immortal call (gem lvl 3) - requires player level 38
* Enfeeble level (gem lvl 5) - requires player level 36
* Vaal Cold Snap (gem lvl 7) - requires player level 37

If you level up any of these gems, they will pass the lvl 38 threshold and will stop working with CWDT.
Last edited by gearlles on Sep 16, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
What do you think about this sword?
It seems to be very strong according to PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info