[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

This for writing this guide. I have a question about the level of gem, Enfeeble and Vaal Cold Snap. You stated that Enfeeble Level 5 and Vaal Cold Snap at Level 7...so we shall stop the level of these gems at level 5 and 7?

HELMET

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal Call spams us with physical damage immunity. Enfeeble curses enemies to do a lot less. Cold snap chill enemies, making them attack and move 30% slower. This setup gives you massive defensive bonuses.

Vaal Cold Snap This freezes / chills everyone close to you AND while you have an enemy close to you, you gain a frenzy charge each second. This is socketed in Cast When Damage Taken. It does not use the Vaal version when you take damage, but it does can be used normally.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

It's important to get Captured Arachnoxia as soon as you can as it's the most important part of the Pantheon.

Why? Doesn't it only trigger in some rare circumstances?
Or am I missing something?
Hello !!!
Im nevbie in this game i find your build and start playing, now i have 70 lvl and start mapping. I have alot problems with bosses on maps dies all time, dont understand how works vall reave i use normall cause vall reave only works for couple sec ... i have like 3200 hp ... and on reave like 26k dps its start be anoying if i cn finish map cause dies 6 times on boss :(
"
Ishtari77 wrote:
Hello !!!
Im nevbie in this game i find your build and start playing, now i have 70 lvl and start mapping. I have alot problems with bosses on maps dies all time, dont understand how works vall reave i use normall cause vall reave only works for couple sec ... i have like 3200 hp ... and on reave like 26k dps its start be anoying if i cn finish map cause dies 6 times on boss :(

Vaal Reave gives you range and then you attack with normal Reave.

"
Tadian wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

It's important to get Captured Arachnoxia as soon as you can as it's the most important part of the Pantheon.

It gives you a lot more life leech and regen.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tadian wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yes but only if you had a DoT, bleed, poison or whatever I guess on you in the last 4 seconds. What exactly is the mechanic behind it that makes it so strong?
"
Tadian wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yes but only if you had a DoT, bleed, poison or whatever I guess on you in the last 4 seconds. What exactly is the mechanic behind it that makes it so strong?[/quote]

Blood Rage triggers it (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So for Uber Elder do you 1 for 1 swap Vaal Reave with Vaal Double Strike? Seems to be the best option to me?
"
DeerFart wrote:
So for Uber Elder do you 1 for 1 swap Vaal Reave with Vaal Double Strike? Seems to be the best option to me?

Nope, still Reave (:
how do you apply bleed once you change the last point for the charges in the glad acsend?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tadian wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yes but only if you had a DoT, bleed, poison or whatever I guess on you in the last 4 seconds. What exactly is the mechanic behind it that makes it so strong?

Blood Rage triggers it (:[/quote]
Damn, so everytime Immortal Call triggers we get the 4 seconds increased regen? That's nice.
Didn't thought of the fact that self induced DoT could also trigger it.

Maybe make that clear in the Guide for dummies like me :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info