[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

At poe.ninja top players using summon lightning golem gem, maybe it is better choice?
Just got to mapping, didn't really know which guide to follow and now i'm stuck..
Feels really hard to even accomplish low-tier maps, no idea how to fix my character.
Could someone check it and give me tips on what to do?
No idea how to link my items n such to the forums, sorry for that.
Managed to burn through almost all my currency with last build that ended up being total carbage, so im really poor aswell...

Character name is: Reaving_UgEtZu, can't get my profile to show it on the overview.
Last edited by UgEtZu on Jul 9, 2018, 3:49:19 PM
"
UgEtZu wrote:
Just got to mapping, didn't really know which guide to follow and now i'm stuck..
Feels really hard to even accomplish low-tier maps, no idea how to fix my character.
Could someone check it and give me tips on what to do?
No idea how to link my items n such to the forums, sorry for that.
Managed to burn through almost all my currency with last build that ended up being total carbage, so im really poor aswell...

Character name is: Reaving_UgEtZu, can't get my profile to show it on the overview.

Looks like you're following the MF claw build, which is more forgiving at your level. Get rid of the sword in your main hand, this gimps your damage. Use an axe/scepter/mace, something that Reave cannot use so that you are always attacking with your claw. Finding an axe/scepter with one ~30ish extra damage as element should cost you barely a chaos, and will hugely boost your damage.

You have almost zero life rolls on your gear. Get life on everything right now, your damage will come from your claw and the tree early on.

I'm also going to say you don't have max resists based on your gear. Go and get that as well. A few life + res pieces will easily get you to mapping survivability for early tiers.

Grab an Atziri flask for one chaos too, easy damage right there.
Last edited by HockeyVG on Jul 9, 2018, 4:15:18 PM
Can't a Sword work as a stat-stick at all? I know it makes Cleave use the other sword, but is it really a big loss of dps?

Path of building gives me a +13% DPS increase with this Rapier, which is more than any other Scepter/Axe in the same price range :

+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
10% increased Attack Speed
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistances
+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Is PoB wrong here?
Last edited by Zwyk on Jul 9, 2018, 6:46:47 PM
This guide could use some cleaning up, fairly hard to read and confusing for newer players at times

This is my build right now. LVL 89, but I'm only with 3,222 HP, so I'm dying very easily, even without Abyssus. I don't know what is missing here or if I did anything wrong, but any advice is welcome.
Abyssus with 3200 hp is a non go ,change it for a rare or anything else that give you more survival, your boot is for lving and not for end game ,Ming's heart nerf your life so use another ring , overall get more life on item and try improve a bit more your dps , you will feel better.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jul 10, 2018, 12:46:51 AM
So I made a few changes and my character feels better. Before, I said that my dps was shit.. turns out I don't know how to use PoB. I enabled the same stuff op had, but I still deal like 500k less dps, even tho my items seem much better than the ones he used for reference.

Any advice?
"
lizpatrik wrote:
So I made a few changes and my character feels better. Before, I said that my dps was shit.. turns out I don't know how to use PoB. I enabled the same stuff op had, but I still deal like 500k less dps, even tho my items seem much better than the ones he used for reference.

Any advice?

So i checked your items and you clearly lack of critmultiplier on amulet/jewel/off hand scepter.
Your tiger hook have a slow speed 1.15 aps it is not cool and you need flat add physical dmg on all of your item whenever you can.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jul 10, 2018, 7:59:38 AM
I'm leveling my character on HC from your tutorial and I'm confused because of using Molten Shell gem with cwdt. What is the sense of using this? We're getting just some armour. For example we can put enfeeble curse instead of molten shell. Answer please what do you think guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info