[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

You don't use any other skill for single target? Why? I've hear many times that Reave is not good for that. Would like to know your explanation.
What would you say is the prerequisite for getting vaal pact? I just started mapping on a level 72 character and i’m about done the 100 point allocation tree found in the progression section. I still have to respec ascendancy into outlast and out match and finish merciless lab.

Thanks

edit: reread the guid and it looks like your are recommending we have decent lee h from stats on equipment and we should do enough da,age to max it out. And to also get atziri’s promise. I’ll have to look into this. thanks.
Last edited by sithren on Jul 7, 2018, 7:17:00 PM
i just made this build yesterday and im loving it, im feeling abit fluffy on reaving though . Can you guys check if there are more things that i can improve with my gear spent almost 35ex on my currrent gear. Help is appreciated TIA!
Hi, I am super new and this is the first guide I'm following. Everything was going pretty good until I got to Act 6. I keep getting blown up in mud flats almost instantly.

What is the best way improve my resistances? I have not tried buying/trading gear yet, just using what I've found.

(TBH this is the first arpg I've played, usually only play FPS)
Last edited by frunction on Jul 7, 2018, 9:58:51 PM
"
frunction wrote:
Hi, I am super new and this is the first guide I'm following. Everything was going pretty good until I got to Act 6. I keep getting blown up in mud flats almost instantly.

What is the best way improve my resistances? I have not tried buying/trading gear yet, just using what I've found.

(TBH this is the first arpg I've played, usually only play FPS)

After act 5, there is a penalty to elemental resistance. So i. act 6 i believe your resistances are now 20 points weaker. You know likely need to make sure most of your gear has at least one stat related to resists. Get the best weapon you can and have armour and jewellery with some resistance.

In mudflats the mobs do fire damage so make sure to use a fire resist flask while you go through it and the boss.
"
SaudiDeviL wrote:
Thanks KMQ for sharing!

what i should be upgrade next! killed up to tier 14 bosses just fine but couldn't kill red elder tier 12 seems i'm doing something wrong, if you can check my char please!

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/626FQ0DT

Thanks.

anyone?
"
SaudiDeviL wrote:
"
SaudiDeviL wrote:
Thanks KMQ for sharing!

what i should be upgrade next! killed up to tier 14 bosses just fine but couldn't kill red elder tier 12 seems i'm doing something wrong, if you can check my char please!

Thanks.

anyone?

Your build would go a long way in picking up some more crit chance and multi. You have better gear than me and I'm pumping out about 400k more dps due to me having 57% crit chance and 440% multi. It may not seem like it but it makes a huge difference.

https://pastebin.com/DFQJrti1

hey guys, got 650k shaper dps according to PoB with one "phys damage as extra damage of random element". Killed everything up to uber elder, but he was pain in my ass.

I want to upgrade my gear further. What shall i upgrade next? i have a budget of 16 ex right now and thought maybe buying tombfist with the elemental weakness curse on hit. it costs like 19 ex, so i need to farm a littlebit more. Is it worth tho? Are there any items that i should change asap?

Or maybe upgrade chest?
Last edited by Maksym93 on Jul 8, 2018, 4:44:40 AM
Hi, I stopped playing for a week and suddenly the trees don't want to load. Do you think it's because of it being an older tree and you could upload the current version?
"
DPS wrote:
"
SaudiDeviL wrote:
"
SaudiDeviL wrote:
Thanks KMQ for sharing!

Thanks.

anyone?

Your build would go a long way in picking up some more crit chance and multi. You have better gear than me and I'm pumping out about 400k more dps due to me having 57% crit chance and 440% multi. It may not seem like it but it makes a huge difference.

You're totally right, I bought some abyss jewels with crit multi mod and now i have 442% multi. every thing goes better for me.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info