[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Stratic wrote:

Just crafted this, lmao. Slammed it got 7% max HP. Slammed again and got life regen, which is an elder suffix aswell. Got fucking trolled..

Just bought this aswell.. Worth it to 6link ?

The second one is REALLY juicy! As good as the one I had! Definitely worth 6 linking! As mentioned by @Ikariusrb , the armor isn't really that important. We don't focus on it it but if we see a huge roll somewhere, we still see it as a good thing.

I will try to answer all other questions tomorrow, getting pretty late here : >

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 18, 2018, 5:07:35 PM
"
Stratic wrote:

Hey, thanks alot for this. Im also wondering if the phys to cold conversion on the amulet is a necessity. My budget at the moment is around 40ex. Just want to make sure im buying the right OP gear.

When it comes to OP items, you have to do the number crunching yourself. You should try and learn as much as you can yourself. All items mash up differently every time and sometimes there are crazy good deals which force you to compensate in other areas. Check some items that spark interest in you on Poe.Trade, put them in your Path of Building, and compare.

As when it comes to necessities - there are no necessities in this build. You can do everything with full rare gear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
hi, could you check my build please?

i'm lvl 88 with only 4.5k life, mapping is quite smooth but i occasionally struggle due to low hp.

thanks!
"
WhySoCRious wrote:
hi, could you check my build please?

i'm lvl 88 with only 4.5k life, mapping is quite smooth but i occasionally struggle due to low hp.

thanks!

It looks like you simply need to farm some money more. You already have 500K dps with 4500 life which is pretty good.

> CWDT is level 14, Molten Shell 18, Immortal Call 16, Ice golem 16. Currently you don't even cast these spells because CWDT is too low level.

> You have a 3 EX ventor + 1 EX Steel Ring
> Scaeva could be changed
> Dusk Scar = 5C jewel
> No enchant on the helmet
> Skill Gems are not level 20 nor have quality. If I were you, I'd sell all these gems and get 20/20 on all of them. You would go from 518K dps to 584K + 1 range with that <1 EX investment. Keep in mind that Blood Rage also gives quite a DPS boost with quality.
> Try to Annul your Steel ring, it has 3 mods that could be removed / improved.
> 3 of your jewels and your only abyss jewel don't have life. That is -400 HP.
> Spiked Gloves are 5C
> No boots enchantment
> Get 120+ HP + 40 fire res boots for hard content if you don't have many portals left

Generally everything else seems to be fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 19, 2018, 1:42:33 PM

My current gear. Spend 700c worth of fusings trying to 6link my body armour, but no luck. Next thing I need to do is snipe some nice jewels and multicraft my ammy.
"
Stratic wrote:

My current gear. Spend 700c worth of fusings trying to 6link my body armour, but no luck. Next thing I need to do is snipe some nice jewels and multicraft my ammy.

Looks dank! I wouldn't take Ventors below 9% ever tho, seems like a waste of slot otherwise. The foil should and could be crafted above 78% as well, it's worth it!
Also you can get a lot better belt for 20C, Stygians go mad cheap for good rolls. Fusings just need some patience, once you stop caring and accept that it links whenever it links, it will be a lot less painful progress.
Yeah, the foil is temp, sniped it for 20c and crafted some phys on it myself. The ventors are temp aswell, just had those lying around. The belt is fine for now aswell. Got my resistances capped, so dont need anything higher right now.
Last edited by Stratic on Jan 19, 2018, 6:26:05 PM
Seems like a nice build, will give it a shot. Is evasion rating important or I can spec in Iron reflexes? I love how it works on almost all melee characters I have played. And is it worth sacrificing one or two damage nodes for the life and mana leech node below Vaal pact?
And one more question - do we have to level CWDT up to 20? Usually it's keeped at the lowest level possible.
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 20, 2018, 7:41:25 AM
"
Spasko wrote:
Seems like a nice build, will give it a shot. Is evasion rating important or I can spec in Iron reflexes? I love how it works on almost all melee characters I have played. And is it worth sacrificing one or two damage nodes for the life and mana leech node below Vaal pact?
And one more question - do we have to level CWDT up to 20? Usually it's keeped at the lowest level possible.

I don't suggest grabbing Iron Reflexes because all numbers that I checked, it's just a waste of points. You don't really get much out of it BUT you may very well take it if you're planning to use armor.
I have a section about leech in the main post (:
CWDT is about personal preference, I prefer using my setup on all of my characters.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

I don't suggest grabbing Iron Reflexes because all numbers that I checked, it's just a waste of points. You don't really get much out of it BUT you may very well take it if you're planning to use armor.
I have a section about leech in the main post (:
CWDT is about personal preference, I prefer using my setup on all of my characters.

Thanks for the reply. I saw your leech recommendations, just wondered how to solve my mana problems during levelling phase. I took one mana leech node, will refund it later when I buy it on a gearpiece. I also have worries about execution ... you seem to do all the reaving and whirling around so smoothly especially in Shaper fight. I doubt I'll manage to do this that well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info