[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi y'all.I have problem where i sometimes get oneshotted by some rare or unique enemy.Idk where did i made mistake but i still cannot farm T13-14 maps...
HP = 5,100

Hello my dudes new to this build and got a question.

What level do I leave the int-based gems like Increased crit at? Obviously cant max it because it needs too much intelligence. Whats a good intelligence to be at (like 70-80 etc).
"
Bleyez wrote:
Leveled up to 75 (as of right now) and i've been struggling constantly with getting one shot by mobs. I can run tier 1-3 maps fairly easy but struggle a lot when the "elite" mobs and bosses come into play. I don't know if there is a core thing missing in my setup or if i'm just playing bad.

If anyone could check what i'm wearing and give me some general advice on how to play that'd would be great! :)

Get one of those rings.
http://poe.trade/search/nukiwiunowomoy

Get one of those gloves.
http://poe.trade/search/notadumorerosi

Cap your resistances

I cant see your weaopon.

And when it comes to melee builds never ever expect to farm yellow without less than 200c budget and
farm red less than 300-400c budget even if the build title says very cheap budget friendly season starter bla bla bla....

any good for the build?
"

And when it comes to melee builds never ever expect to farm yellow without less than 200c budget and
farm red less than 300-400c budget even if the build title says very cheap budget friendly season starter bla bla bla...

Its not true ! I playe only melee build - under 20c ist viable to play and farm T1-T15

For this season have mathilification very cheap endgame build - Double strike :)
"
erasercz wrote:
For this season have mathilification very cheap endgame build - Double strike :)

Doublestrike doesn't look as good for mapping, but maybe I'm missing something. I saw someone running Reave in the 6L and Vaal DS in a 4L... just gotta decide between glad/champ.
"
mrzgrzytek2 wrote:

any good for the build?

Disgusting! Sick find!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello! playing this build right now. Checking on Ruthless synergy with Multistrike on poe wiki says:
"
Using this idea, Ruthless Blow may actually trigger by skill use, rather than skill attack, meaning, you will have to use the attack skill 3 times to trigger Ruthless Blow.

Does this mean i actually have to click 3 times on enemies to trigger Ruthless?
Hello,

could someone please tell me if convertion from physical to extra fire/cold is showned in dps calcultaion? When i am wearing axe dps is lower than with rapier but during hiting boss it looks like better.

thanks in advance for replay.
Last edited by Girand on Jun 11, 2018, 1:22:35 PM

Hi i have problem with the defense, i explode everytime..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info