[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I can without a doubt say I am shocked at how defensive the MF version of this build is. I only have about 3.5k health with MF gear equipped--but am easily rushing through T9s deathless. Between the endurance charges, enduring cry, molten shell, Rumi's, insane block chance...it feels completely different than any other "MF" build I have tried.

Plus...I easily reached 60+ IIQ and 160+ IIR (more with Rampage) for about 50c in total.
can i get character check pls? dw bout the chest piece
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I´ve started my Gladiator this season with sunder... Now I´m lvl 91, have enough currency and want to switch to this build.
I saw Riwald`s Savagery recommended in an other reave build.
Is it still the best choice for non sword hand or are there better (cheaper) options? Maybe a sceptre with extra additional cold/lightning dmg?
Last edited by _fenris_1985 on Jun 10, 2018, 3:31:42 PM
"
_fenris_1985 wrote:
I´ve started my Gladiator this season with sunder... Now I´m lvl 91, have enough currency and want to switch to this build.
I saw Riwald`s Savagery recommended in an other reave build.
Is it still the best choice for non sword hand or are there better (cheaper) options? Maybe a sceptre with extra additional cold/lightning dmg?

Rigwald would've been a good option 2 leagues ago, now it's completely useless.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
hi dude, been using this as starter build this league and currently level 82 and build is pretty solid apart from i am only bordering on 4000 hp which is slightly annoying. Looked through my gear and not sure where to really get more life from.
"
Kry9tic wrote:
hi dude, been using this as starter build this league and currently level 82 and build is pretty solid apart from i am only bordering on 4000 hp which is slightly annoying. Looked through my gear and not sure where to really get more life from.

You haven't taken life nodes, you have the best rolls life nodes ignored.
Looking for advice where to go next - am running the mf claw build, just killed kitava and hit maps (havent done merc lab yet as izaro one shot me) my resists are pretty jacked up now with the move to merc, I only have about 10 chaos atm so looking for most bang for my buck.

Couldnt figure out how to link jewels but they are

13% increased phyx while DW
+16 int (if i replaced it I would need the int somewhere else)
16% burning damage (just needed the int so this is a throw away)

2nd

5% increased attack speed one handers
7% life
+10 chaos resist

3rd
4% attack speed one handers
7% life
6% poison duration
5% poison damage
I wonder when you guys take Vaal Pact? It feels that you need a lot of dmg and hp to make it beneficial because of the blood rage degen.
"
Malyniak wrote:
I wonder when you guys take Vaal Pact? It feels that you need a lot of dmg and hp to make it beneficial because of the blood rage degen.

Thanks for the guide KissMe, really liking this build :)

I feel the same about vaal pact, probably sub-optimal (especially on guardians and late game bosses) but I'm playing without it and doing fine. Melting everything up to T15 with ease. Dmg is insane already, should probably drop abyssus for something with more defense but I'm too much of a damage-whore...

Last edited by Ridman on Jun 11, 2018, 8:21:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info