[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

First exalted orb drop of the league and bought some items with it.

337 pdps sword for 15c.

This statstick for like 78c.

Also some good jewels i guess,

I'm really interested in going Gratuitous violence now for Uber lab. Probably will respec out if I turn out to be weak against bosses.
Last edited by krazydude on Jun 10, 2018, 8:09:49 AM
i really lack of regen/ileeching hp/mp
cant get vaal pact because of it, and with herald of ash and hatred active i cannot spam reave long time enough to be able jump from pack to pack without mana regen pause. is it nessesary to get leeching into items to make it right, or am i missing something? sorry for this dumb qestion..
"
parbex wrote:
i really lack of regen/ileeching hp/mp
cant get vaal pact because of it, and with herald of ash and hatred active i cannot spam reave long time enough to be able jump from pack to pack without mana regen pause. is it nessesary to get leeching into items to make it right, or am i missing something? sorry for this dumb qestion..

Atziri flask, Boot enchant, leech on jewelery or statstick can sort that out usually. Until then just spec into the duelist leech cluster, or just the first mana leech node from the "Essence Sap" cluster.
Can someone help me with main hand / off hand endurance charges ?
I lose dmg on tool tip if I place on main hand my stick (or is just the tool tip problem not showing the right dps like with % extra dmg element?)

my char is Reaveans (have curently 6,8k hp and plan to add enlighten lv 3 with arctic armor soon) also running CODT with enfeble , hate dying even if I'm on softcore

Last edited by Greedss on Jun 10, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Last edited by Renen on Jun 10, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
"
Greedss wrote:
Can someone help me with main hand / off hand endurance charges ?
I lose dmg on tool tip if I place on main hand my stick (or is just the tool tip problem not showing the right dps like with % extra dmg element?)

my char is Reaveans (have curently 6,8k hp and plan to add enlighten lv 3 with arctic armor soon) also running CODT with enfeble , hate dying even if I'm on softcore

Y, look your DPS in PoB and buy flask with bleed immun

Last edited by Teray on Jun 10, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
what's the best choice to deal with lack of int to equip gear? (I'm still lowbie, but atm can't unequip my shitty helm with INT on it because then I can't wear my other items :/)
Thanks for the guide, this is my first league and I'm loving the build!

Time to reroll to arc trap saboteur I guess.

MF claw build is not working for me as good as I thought. And I rushed almost all defensive tree points, but I'm getting deleted on T6 maps.

Good guide anyway.
Last edited by Nezöu on Jun 10, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
"
Nezöu wrote:

Time to reroll to arc trap saboteur I guess.

MF claw build is not working for me as good as I thought. And I rushed almost all defensive tree points, but I'm getting deleted on T6 maps.

Good guide anyway.

It's pretty silly to blame this build for your deaths. Good luck, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info