Happy New Year! A 2017 Retrospective

Im not happy, because I haven't got any of the exalted orb when farming the map,I REALLY WANT EXALTED ORB!!
Thank you GGG for your work!!! Just keep it up, dont stop. I know ,ggg, you can make more wonderfull content!!!

Happy New Years y'all!

You're the heroes of 2017, providing a great product and immeasureable dedication to a project that's designed to bring joy to players, paying and others alike.

Stay as you are and I trust you will make PoE the No1 action RPG in 2018.

One thing though Chris - With the hours you've been working make sure to ask your employees regularly:

Still sane Exile?
At least im not the only one having trouble finding exalted Orbs. Great things still to come i know it. like they are going to fix the crash issue
I found an Exalt in cruel lab today. Then Izaro dropped a Lioneye's Fall. Was a solid run.
happy new year ! :)
Thanks for your great work GGG. May 2018 become even more prosperous.
Happy new year.
God I'm drunk

Happy New year everyone.

Dilly Dilly.
Been a great year for PoE (2017), here's to 2018!

Also what are the chances we could have a PoE Team photo? That would be cool, all 105 if lucky?
#NeverGoing90
I often speak of this game to my friends. I'm not one of the big players, I barely played the endgame maps because I enjoy creating new characters all the time. I'm not ashamed to say I've spent more in Microtransactions to support PoE, a "free to play", than I did on highly anticipated games with big names (I'm looking at you, Firaxis).

Steam tells me PoE is now the game I've spent the most hours on, with almost 1000 hours. And yet, with the constant improvements and additional gems and content, I still fee like I've barely scratched the surface of everything I can do. Sure, most builds will not be endgame viable, but what matters is the journey, not the destination.

Thank you for listening to your playerbase.
Thank you for continuously looking for way to improve this game.
Thank you for keeping to your promise of making it free to play, always.

I'm not rich, but I've started putting aside a "PoE budget" because GGG deserves it. You guys are doing things right and I hope this keeps going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info