MSG me in-game: sivecky

My GMT: +1 Central Europe (Poland)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EXILES!
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
Thank you for the amazing game !
Happy New Year !
Happy New Year and thanks for the great game
Hello everyone, I barely post on forums. But I want to make this an special occasion for me to express how important this game is for me.

-First of all I've been playing this game for 3 years now and I haven't been so excited about a game before but this one.
-Second, in the game you can see the effort put by the staff and you can see how important the game is for them as well. It could be for the money, it could be so us buy microtransitions and make them richer. But it is clearly not for that reason because it is a free to play game and look at the effort they put. I don't play as continuously as before but I like to support GGG for the effort they do.
-Third, the game is very well done overall and all expansions and leagues are very well worked. The story of the game is amazing and very creative. And I always recommend my friends to start playing the game because it is simply amazing.

Thank you GGG. I have seen a lot in 3 years and I have never been so excited about patches before in my life but with you guys. Keep up the good work!

Happy new year for you and for all fellow players!

the stairs alone was all i needed.
oh and he found another exalted orb, gz!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jan 1, 2018, 3:57:01 AM
Awesome, I love the progress and big steps this game has taken. I've honestly been having one of the best moments of my gaming-life in this game. And seeing as I always come back for more proves the longevity of the game and its ability to making me feel that craving sensational feeling of wanting to play more. Even though it has been sad times, happy times, surprising times you managed to touch my heart in so many ways. GGG - this year you created a master piece out of a already solid game. Thank you!
Thx for your game.
Thx to your team.
Thx for all.

Thx!
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Happy New Year.

"May the exa's be with you"
I have found no exalt orbs in the past year

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info