Happy New Year! A 2017 Retrospective

Happy new year to everyone :)
IGN: Odolinde
The amount of content that get's added every year and the superb quality of said content always amazes me. PoE is without a doubt the best game ever made and GGG is without a doubt the best gaming company. Congratulations on everything.
Happy new year!
In this 2017 your "expert" "balance" team killed a lot of fun.
But also in 2017 you at least added a little fun, so a decent end of the year.

Happy new year!
Hi GGG,

I am always SO impressed with how you guys manage to continue to update, build upon, and add to this game. You guys are truly professionals and artists both in making content and a great community.

With that said, I love your game and will play it again, though found that this league I was not drawn to play as I had hoped. I don't mean this to be a knock on the game or you guys, just that I hope there are some big changes (additions, or upgrades) to the game as a whole that makes it feel like the whole experience has been improved and refreshed.

I know, that is hard to do when you guys have already crafted one of the greatest games ever made. Perhaps what I really want is just Path of Exile 2 haha.

Regardless, you guys amaze me and I will undoubtedly be back to PoE in the 2018 at some point for sure!
Here's hoping for act 11 this year ^^
Any chance for another language version PoE in 2018? Maybe Polish?
"
Xfing wrote:
Here's hoping for act 11 this year ^^

This is pointless request, since they offer not a consistent story line for even the current acts, plus all is so blurred and messy that practically even if there were not a story - the game would be the same.
The current "new" acts is just the repeat of the previous acts and the same way they go to the same level as the previous last difficulty level.
Another pointless profanity as the nerfing of the ES and the casters just to sell their MTX.

Therefore a new act it would be the same sh*t as 1000 "new" acts. They would do anything which is completely pointless or destructive to the gamers just to sell another MTX, and they would not care at all.
Just read this post...

GG Chris! Mirror in 2018 ;)

The game improved so much in this last year, I'm loving it :D
Вы даже не сделали новогодние скидки на покупку в магазине, жадность выше вас! :)
You did not even make New Year discounts for purchase in the store, greed is higher than you! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info